Darling and Sweetheart

Start from the beginning

"But it's only been a day since we met and you know me!"

"No!"

"What no?"

"It's been about 2 years since I have known you!"

"What? How?"

"A specific admirer who was always the first to post anything. You saved everything of mine! In my website, we have an option to see the users who saved the images or any resources. You were the top in that list!"

"But I had a private account!"

"Not something that Romi can't hack!"

"Did you stalk me?"

"Oh, didn't you too?"

"God! You are crazy Sweetheart!"

"Crazy in love with you, darling!"

"Happy Birthday darling!"

"What?" Divya moved her eyes away from Shikhar for the first time in a while to check the time on her watch.

"It's 12:10 AM? My first birthday away from di!" A single tear drop fell from Divya's eye and ran down her cheeks.

"Happy Birthday my Sweetheart!" Shikhar wiped away her tear and fumbled his left hand to reach out something from the back seat.

He took a red cover that Divya had enquired about earlier. He took out a mini cake from it. It was a chocolate cake about a size that could be eaten lavishly by the duo.

To say that Divya was shocked was an understatement. Shikhar took out a small plastic knife and gave it to Divya.
She cut the cake with Shikhar holding her hand and singing the  Happy Birthday song.

"Thankyou!" Divya cut a piece and put it into Shikhar's mouth before applying some cream onto his cheeks.

Shikhar took some cream and copied Divya's actions. He caked her case with chocolate cream. They giggled together and ate rest of the cake. They fed eachother and were truly joyful.

This was a moment to capture.

"Isn't your lap numb?" Divya asked realizing that she has been sitting there for too long.

"No! Never numb for you!"

"Cheesy!" Divya teased.

"But you like it!"

"I never said so!"

"But I can read your face!" Shikhar smirked.

"Really?"

"Yes Sweetheart!"

"Then read my face and tell me more."

On hearing this, Shikhar takes her face in his hands and gazes at it closely. His eyes were deep into hers. The brown orbs were absorbing each other's souls.

"Your face says that your heart yearns for true love. It is beating for the destiny! You have been waiting for long and it has come to an end."

"What do you mean?"

"Your beloved has come to take you!"

"It feels like you are talking about some vampire that is ready to take me away!"

"I am talking about your love and you are thinking about a vampire!"

"Cone on! You described it as if a vampire is coming for me!"

"Vampires aren't even real!"

"How dare you? Vampires are real!"

"Wait! Are you a fan of Vampire Diaries?"

"Heck yes!"

"God! One more Vampire Diary fan in my humble abode!"

"What? Why?"

"My sisters are crazy over Vpire diaries too!"

"Ok but why would I come to your house?" Divya teased.

"I was the beloved that I told you about earlier!"

"You alone can decide it?"

"No but I am sure you will agree!"

"What makes you so sure?"

"Your eyes can never lie to me?"

"Stupid eyes of mine!"

"They are the most beautiful and enchanted pair of eyes!"

"Whatever!"

"They were made for me!"

"Hey! They are mine, not yours!"

"Anything that belongs to you is mine and vice versa!"

"What? Who said that?"

"There is a saying that anything that belongs to your spouse is yours too!"

"Who in the world is your spouse?"

"You! Only you my Sweetheart!".

"Stop!"

"Stop what? Making you blush?"

"Shikhar! Don't push your luck!"

"But I am very luck around you!"

"Whatever!"

"I have something for you!"

"What?"

Shikhar took out a small gift box from the red cover and gave it to Divya. She looked at it suspiciously before opening it.

 She looked at it suspiciously before opening it

Divya was shocked.

"I didn't think I would be able to give it to you this soon!"

Divya didn't speak, she was in trance. She could hear Shikhar clearly but couldn't reply.

"Be mine Sweetheart?"

"Sorry, I can't!" Divya said.

WRITER AT YOUR SERVICE

Hey guys!
Don't kill me yet. Let's read the coming chapters. I am not going to spill much today. 😂😂😂

Love you all♥️♥️♥️
Stay safe.