"Did he already leave?" even thinking about the possibility, taehyung's eyes started to water. He seriously didn't want jungkook to leave him. He had grown familiar to those hands, that scent, his presence. Him.

And he knows that he could just go and visit jungkook anytime but it's not the same thing as living with him.

As lovers.

And he can't miss this chance.

Suddenly, as if the god just showered him with intelligence or he got hit by an apple, he knew exactly where jungkook might be.

"Fuck you, dumb bitch" he breathed out before running again.

__

"Last shot" jungkook smiled as he aimed his camera towards the beautiful sunflowers perking up.

He was about to click when someone charged towards him, taking him off his guard and smashing him to the ground, his camera falling beside him.

He was about to knock the fuck out of whoever it was (he's a criminal, you guys (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞)) but soon he heard a familiar voice.

"And where the fuck do you think you are leaving?" he opened his eyes to see an angry taehyung sitting on top of him.

"Taehyung?! What are you doing here?!" jungkook was surprised.

"Yeah, right" taehyung rolled his eyes. "I'm here to do this" taehyung said and slammed his lips on jungkook's, cupping his face and kissing him.

Jungkook widened his eyes, he didn't expect taehyung to do so. He grabbed taehyung by the shoulders, breaking the kiss while taehyung groaned, although was blushing at the same time.

"Taehyung?!" jungkook called in a surprised manner.

"Oh boy, don't you "taehyung?!" me. How could you even think of leaving without meeting me AND after having such a wonderful, loving sex with me yesterday night" taehyung frowned.

"W-wh-what?......I-i thought it would be better if I just left without telling you because if I talked to you one more time I would have not been able to leave, I would have wanted to stay with you, hug you, kiss you and all because--"

"Because I love you," taehyung said and jungkook stopped speaking and immediately looked at taehyung with a surprised expression.

"Why are you making that face? Yeah, I love you. You should have guessed it by now though, otherwise, we wouldn't have had that yummy sex yesterday" 

"Okay, but can you stop using weird adjectives for "sex yesterday"?" 

"Jungkook" taehyung said in a serious tone.

"Jungkook, I don't want you to leave, or at least without me. I want us to spend time together, hold each other on gunpoint and have sex because oh boy that was hot, I want us to live in your cottage, I can even sleep on the sofa if you want! Just don't leave me. I have finally found someone who makes me happy, who makes me feel loved and I can't afford to lose you because I love you. I really do" taehyung had started crying by the end which made jungkook to hug taehyung immediately.

"Taehyung........but what about your family? If they find out that I am from a criminal background they wouldn't let me be with you" jungkook said.

"And this is why you wanted to leave?" taehyung scoffed.

"Please *scoffs*, you don't know my mom and dad. They would love you even more" taehyung said and jungkook blinked rapidly to process what taehyung said.

Jungkook got into his senses and made taehyung sit on the ground and sighed.

He clasped his shoulders and made him look into his eyes.

"Tae.....even if I love you to death, you should think for your future. I'm just a nobody and being with me is fun only for a while. I don't wanna put you in danger since there are a lot of people that hold a grudge towards me and if they find out that I have a weakness, they'd come for you. And that's the only thing I don't want to happen. I can become a great photographer but there'd still be danger roaming around us since that bitch father of mine would try every means to keep me under his control. So it's better if you think about yourself and look for someone who you deserve" jungkook said while taehyung just blankly stared at him.

"Shut up," taehyung said as he lightly punched jungkook's chest.

"Just shut the fuck up. I did not start loving you to leave you only because there are a bunch of weiner thugs that want to find your weakness. I did not learn cooking, cleaning and household chores so I could come to my house and do them. I know I wanted to meet my family before I met you, but ever since I got to know you, it's just you that I think about. Are you saying that I should forget someone who's on my mind 24/7?!" taehyung said as he lightly punched jungkook's chest.

"You better be taking me with you and tell me you love me o-otherwise I'll cut your organs up with a knife and eat them!" taehyung sobbed as he hugged jungkook who couldn't help but chuckle at taehyung's words.

He hugged him back and ruffled his hair.

"Don't regret your decision because I won't be leaving you ever again"