🚬

Taehyung yawned as he woke up, a smile on his lips as the sunshine hit over his face. It felt like the good old days as he slept in his own bed after so long. Being at dae-hyun's house for so long, even the comfiest bed made him uncomfortable albeit ironically, he had grown a liking towards jungkook's sofa.

He turned around to slam his hand over jungkook's chest, trying to act mischievous so that jungkook would scream in pain but his hand landed on the soft surface of the bed, which quite swept his sleep away.

He sat up, looking here and there for a glimpse of jungkook, roaming across the room while brushing his teeth like he always does, apparently, taehyung had learnt a lot of things about jungkook while staying 3 weeks with him. He had adapted to his allergies, observed what he liked to do, how he behaves, his habits, everything. Not that he was so observing but because he had grown fond seeing that cute bunny face of that guy and although his presence kind of annoyed him, he liked spending time with him (and also, jungkook looooves to roam in the house bare-chested so that's definitely a sight, not taehyung, not anyone would miss ;))

He must have gone downstairs. Taehyung thought as he stood up only to notice that he was naked and that's when yesterday night's sensual moments of him and jungkook hit him as he slammed his hands over his face, crouching down, making an embarrassed face. 

Although, we see no reason for him to be so embarrassed since he has literally sucked jungkook's dick before and with so much sass, that it doesn't justify him being so abashed, yes, but he still hadn't mentally prepared himself how to face jungkook now.

Like, hey, we had sex, I love you, be my boyfriend. Yay.

No. Never. What in the world?

Or should he privately talk to jungkook and confess his love for him seriously?

Either option, he needs to confess before jungkook leaves---

Shit.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. MOM!" taehyung yelled, hurriedly putting his clothes on, stumbling in the process as he looked at the time, which already was 9 am by now.

And jungkook prepared to leave by 8.

"You're such a dumbshit. For once, can you not sleep like a whore pig?" he cursed at himself.

"What is it, why are you shouting like a whore pig so early in the morning?" his mother yelled at him.

"Wow. You're really my mother. I just thought the same thing PLUS it's not early, it's 9 and OH MY GOD jungkook is leaving" taehyung panicked as he brushed his hair.

"Wait--you don't know? But he told me that he bid you goodbye before leaving and said that you were too sad to send him off that is why you didn't come downstairs" his mom sounded confused.

"Mom, how can you fucking believe that asshole's lies? Like he's a criminal, although kind of not" 

"Taehyung, what?!" taehyung widened his eyes.

"Actually, let's pretend I didn't say that" he smiled before running downstairs.

"Prepare a meal for two, I'm bringing that asshole back home!" he shouted and was about to leave when he stopped.

"Oh, and pack my suitcase too!" he said before slamming the door behind him.

__

"Ah, shit. I can't find him" taehyung huffed, hands on his knees, all covered in sweat because he has been running for 15 minutes continuously (Okay. I get it, he has low stamina and what u gon do bout dat?) but couldn't find jungkook.