Chapter 32

Astrid POV

I grab a white dress that goes to my mid-thighs and put it on. I grab the necklace that has the dragon symbol on it and put it on.

Hiccup walks out of the bathroom wearing a tux, he stares at me as I put on my shoes. "stop looking at me like that" I say as I blush, "your just so beautiful" he says making me blush 50 shades of pink.

"Shut up" I say as I put my clothes in the duffle bag. "I can't stop talking" he says as I stand up and look at him. "sure you can" I say crossing my arms.

Maybe if you kiss me I'll stop talking" he says as I laugh. I grab his collar and kiss him. he kisses back.

I pull away, "that shut you up" I say as I giggle. he grabs my wrist and pulls me back, "I love you so much" he says pressing his forehead against mine.

"I love you too" I say as he looks at me. his beautiful green orbs staring into mine. he hugs me holding me in his arms, where I'll always be safe and warm.

"I owns I could stay here with you forever" I say as he smiles, "me too" he says as he takes my hand and we walk out of the room to the Casino.

~

Now playing: Bang Bang by Jessie j ft. Arianna Grande, Nicki Minaj.

~

We walk inside, people sitting in pool tables, others playing pool and others gamble.

Hiccup guides us over to a table, we both sit down. A waiter comes by bringing drinks, I grab a Margarita while Hiccup grabs a cocktail.

"This place is fancy" I say as I take a sip of margarita. "very" he says as we both laugh. "We should try and play Oker" he says pointing at a Table where a guy sits surrounded by tons of girls.

"You just want girls to don't you" I say as he stands up and looks at me, taking my small hands in his. "the only girl I want with me is you" he says softly.

I smile, "I wouldn't have it any other way" he says kissing my forehead. "Then let's go" I say as he nods, yes guy with the girls chuckles, "who wants to go against me?" He says as the girls giggle.

"I will" says Hiccup innocently. one minute he's sweet the next I don't know who he is.

"Sit" instructs the weird guy who eyes me and Hiccup down. "Why don't you sit with a winner?" Says the guy to me. "because I don't go anywhere near idiots" I say crossing my arms. Hiccup smirks.

The guy looks annoyed. hiccup throws his cards put along with a little but of money. The guy puts out all his money including his jewelry.

"Lay your cards out" says the guy putting his elbows on the table. Hiccup puts down 5 of his cards. the other three hidden from everyone's view.

The guy chuckles, "I win" he says before Hiccup raises his eyebrow "or do you?" He says as he spreads out his cards. revealing that Hiccup won.

"I won not you" says Hiccup playing with the cards like a magician, "better watch your money, don't know when one day it's there" he says taking money and putting it in fist. "then the next it isn't" says Hiccup as he opens his palm revealing the money gone.

"I'll just take this" says Hiccup taking the three wads of cash and gold chains.

I just watch him, before I fell someone's eyes on me. I look over my shoulder to find a guy staring at me. Hiccup stands up putting an arm around my waist.

"We'll be leaving" says Hiccup triumphantly.

We walk back to our table finding two bottles of wine. "who gave us these?" I ask, "I don't know" says Hiccup, I tap a waiter's arm. he turns around.
"Who gave us these?" I ask once more.

"The girl over there" he says pointing to a girl sitting at the bar staring at Hicup, she winks at him.

She gets up and walks over to us, "hi" she says looking at Hiccup, I roll my eyes and rest my head on my hand.

"Hi" says Hiccup awkwardly, "my name's Julianna" she says playing with the buttons of his shirt, "hiccup" says Hiccup taking her hands away.

"I'm going to the bathroom" I say getting up.

~

Hiccup POV

"Why don't you follow me?" She says sitting in my lap, I gently push her off. "no thanks" I say as I drink a bit of the cocktail.

"Come on it won't take long" she says louting. "don't care" I say as I stand up and walk to the bar and grab a different drink.

Astrid POV

I look at myself in the mirror, seing someone else. Not me, the girl with the pretty face with make up and pretty little dresses isn't me.

The girl that everyone thinks is different is hidden. Behind all those scars from the past. Julianna walks in sashaying her hips.

She looks at me and smirks, she looks in the mirror and fixes her hair. "I see your not enjoying your night" she says as I roll my eyes.

"Whatever" I say as she turns to look at me, "I mean look at you, who would want to be with you. You have no taste and I can tell your afraid of me" she says smirking.

"Scared of you, Why would I be? Your not intimidating" I say as she scoffs.

"For your information, I am and two you don't have a brain. Every guy wants me" she says crossing her arms.

"Besides your Boyfriend was checking me out" she says before I laugh. "think what you wanna think, but your crazy" I say as she grabs my wrist. trying to hurt me with no result.

"You better watch your back" she says still holding my wrist. I grab her wrist and she squeaks, her wrist bleeds.

"One thing, I protect what's mine. I've dealt with people like you. Not the first Time Honey. Two, if you ever even kiss Hiccup I will personally bury you in your grave" I say as I let go of her wrist.

She rubs her wrist as I walk out triumphantly.

~

I see Hiccup sitting over at the table talking on the phone. "ya mom love you too bye" he says as he hangs up.

"Where were you?" He asks before he looks at my wrist. "are you okay?" He says worried. "fine I don't think Julianna is" I say before he just chuckles.

"Let's go back to the hotel I'm tired" he says as he intertwines his hand with mine. and we walk out of the Casino.

~

I look through my duffel bag for pajamas but find nothing, Hiccup lays on the bed.

"Hiccup do you have any shirts I can borrow?" He looks at me with a confused look. "I don't have any pajamas" I say as he nods and looks through his bag.

"Here" he says giving me a shirt. "thank you" I say as I head to the bathroom.

~

I walk out of the bathroom and see Hiccup already asleep. I smile and and then kiss Hiccup's cheek as he sleeps. I put my clothes in my bag and climb into bed. Hiccup turns so he looks at me, he touches my cheek and then kisses my forehead.

"I love you he whispers before he pulls me close, "I love you too" I say as I hide my face in Hiccup's chest. Falling asleep in his arms.

~

Yay! I updated anyway thx for reading and I'll try and update tomorrow.

Hopefully u liked it and have a goodnight peeps.

~Snowflake302~

#Hiccstrid
#The Angel That Stole My Heart