Manik : kya kar rahi ho doctor .....

Nandu : you have fever major ....I told you not to go boating you left when I slept ....dekha you got wet in rain ....so fever ....

Manik : sorry ...vo I'm curious to see the other side ....

Nandu : now you are not moving out of bed....

Manik : but camp ...

Nandu : I will inform and stay back....

Manik : no....you are the head doctor and it's the first day ....I don't want you to stay back bcoz of me ....plzz doctor ....I promise ...I will take full rest and sleep ....

Nandu: and food ....

Manik : I will eat on time ....we have fruits and bread ....

Nandu ; okay but ....

Manik : fever hi toh hae I will be fine ....you be safe .... Complete your work and come.... I will be waiting for you ....I wanted to talk to you peacefully tonight .....

Nandu : okay .....

Manik got fresh up and had breakfast given by nandu and also medicine...
nandu made sure he fell asleep than only she left with mukti and aliya .....

But her mind is completely around manik ....she met the staff and allotted works but she couldn't concentrate.....

Mukti : kya hua ....

Nandu : vo major is not well ...

Aliya : kya hua manik ko ...

Nandu : fever ....

Mukti : you go to cottage we will manage.....

Nandu : but ....

Mukti : already half work is over .... We will manage ..... it's nearly lunch time.....you go .....

Nandu : okay .....she accepted bcoz even she wants to be with manik .....

She sat in the boat to return back .... She thanked the person who drove the boat .... And moved inside with the spare key and moved to bed room.....but what she saw made her stand like a statute and tears rolled down from her eyes and the stethoscope and coat in her hands fell down .....manik who is standing near the mirror turned to see nandu ....

He is shocked seeing nandu there ....

Manik : doctor ....vo main....

Nandu didn't say anything but just stood there only ....manik moved to hold her but she moved back .....

Manik : plzz mere baat suno ....I thought of saying you tonight ....bcoz morning you are so worried for me so......I'm sorry .....

Nandu : say it when you mean it ....

Manik : I really mean it ...I told you that I will you tell something that is .....

Nandu : you are home bcoz you are hurt ....but you didn't tell me ....may be I didn't give you a chance to talk to me and we are here ......she says looking down.....

Manik immediately hugged her tight but nandu didn't hug him back but cried holding his face bcoz she is scared to touch his back .........he kissed her forehead .....

And made her sit on bed and sat side hugging her  .....

Manik : you are not at fault doctor ...it's my fault.....actually whenever I'm hurt I never come home but this I thought it's an opportunity to meet you so I'm here .... I'm sorry for hiding this... It's just small ....nothing big  .....