Nandu ; major utho ..... Lunch time ....

Manik ; plzz mujhe Sona hae ...he says turning the other side ......

Nandu : get up fresh up hojaoo and sleep I won't disturb you ....plzz ...

Manik sat on bed with grumpy face.... This side of major is new to nandu ....

She took out clothes from his bag and gave him....he left to have a bath but came back within few minutes.....

Nandu : itni jaldi ....

Manik : I'm super fast you know. ...

Nandu : you seriously had a bath or just washed your face. .....

Manik : chalo doctor enough of interrogation I'm hungry. ......

Manan moved out to see mukti Aliya waiting for them on the small dinning table .....

Mukti : come food is here  ....

All four had lunch with small talks ....and than left to their rooms to have a good sleep ....

But manik is not getting sleep ..... He saw nandu sleeping beside him peacefully hugging him.....

He slowly placed a pillow in his place and moved out to see some kids playing in river and some people going in boat to the other side of river .....even manik joined them ...... But on his return after seeing the village it started raining ....so he got wet .....

He came back to see nandu sitting on the swing having coffee..... Aliya mukti standing near a window and playing with rain drops with their hands .....

Manik : hello doctor ..... Nandu immediately turned her head to see him....

Nandu : your wet major  ....you need to change first ....

Manik ; ok ok...I want  coffee I will be back....

Nandu : okay ....

Manik left to their room and changed and left to see nandu sitting with another cup of coffee ....he sat beside her on the swing ...... He is sipping his coffee .....

Nandu just leaned on his shoulders..... Aliya mukti left the place to give them some privacy ......bcoz they are together after a long time. .....

Manik : beautiful place....

Nandu : yes ......

Manik : so feeling better now ....he asked her ....

Nandu : yeah ....

Manik : am I forgiven...

Nandu : no ....

Manik : bolo kya karna padega .......

Nandu : that you need to find yourself .....

Saying she left from there....  She moved out to see a person standing near the door ..... She discussed about the camp with him...and that person left .....

Rest of the time they all watched TV and finally slept after dinner.....

As usual manik slept on his stomach holding nandu .....

Next morning .....

Nandu woke up early ....to see him still sleeping ...she cupped his face to kiss his forehead but felt it hot .... She kept her hands and checked...it felt like he is having fever ......

She slowly moved out of bed ....and brought the thermometer and checked his temperature which confirmed her that he is having fever .....

She brought an Injection and did to him.....manik woke up now ...