Ahmed who gobbling up his food looks up when he sees someone sitting near Sahaan, he stops eating mid way when notices Azaad again sitting beside his wife.

He pushes his plate folding his hands on his chest and glares at Azaad who was now laughing with his wife.

He curses himself for being so indulgent in food and not taking the seat beside Sahaan.

"Kya hua bhai? Yu baccho ki tarah kyu mu phulaye baithe hai?" Isra asks him teasingly, noticing how Ahmed has been uneasy since Azaad came.

(What's wrong brother? Why are you sulking like a child?)

Hearing her words everyone turns to look at him, sensing the awkward moment created by Isra.

He turns and glares at her, who muffles her laugh. He looks down trying to eat his food.

Azaad smirks at him knowingly, he knew Ahmed was jealous of him since childhood because Sahaan favored him above him but he knew his boundaries he always saw her as his sister and nothing else.

"Sahaan do you remember how you purposefully used to call me Ajaad just so I can pay attention to you and not play with my toys and sometimes you just tried to rile me up because I hate when you couldn't pronounce my name?" Azaad asks her loudly, smirking at Ahmed who narrows his eyes on him.

Everyone laughs remembering the old days.

"Obviously yes, I will never forget those days." Sahaan tells him laughing unaware of his plan to make Ahmed jealous.

Everyone gets up after having their breakfast, while Ahmed angrily goes towards the kitchen to wash his hands.

"Sahaan do you remember those days..." Ahmed angrily tries to mimic Azaad, jealousy burning inside him.

"Pay attention to you, my foot." He mimics him again but then takes a deep breath knowing what he was doing was completely childish.

He sighs helplessly and moves towards the hall where all the boys were trying to set up a stage.

~~

In the evening is getting ready while Sahaan is with Amrah to help her in getting ready. She was doing Amrah's makeup when her Tayi ammi came in. Awkward silence is created in the room.

Sahaan fumbles with the make up things, Amrah notices her nervousness and tells her to go and get ready.

Sahaan rushes from there and enters her room to see a big ferrero rocher box and a red rose beside it on her bed near her dress she is supposed to wear today, she slowly goes towards the box, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

She picks up the box and the rose to see a sticky note stuck on it.

I am sorry!

Seeing the note she knew it was from Ahmed, she shakes her head at his efforts.

Clearly he didn't know how to make it up to her, she wasn't denying that a small part of her heart was happy seeing his efforts.

She keeps the box and the rose aside and enters the bathroom with her dress to change. After changing she comes out to do her makeup.

She was giving some last touch ups to her lipstick when suddenly her bedroom doors opened. As soon as they were opened they were closed with the same speed.

She looks up and sees Ahmed standing near the door from the mirror, she notices a box in his hand.

Her eyes widen remembering his threat, Ahmed smirks seeing her reaction. He takes predatory steps towards her who stands frozen near the dressing table holding her makeup bush.