ten: thank you for stopping her.

"is she she okay doctor kim?" yeonjun ask, yunhee's mother beside him also worried about her daughters situation.

"don't worry she okay, good thing the wound is not too deep, we already gave her pain killers and maybe when she woke up she will have some side effects, and you can visit her now. call us when she wake up and when something's wrong, okay?" the doctor explained and leave them.

"are you yunhee's boyfriend?" yunhee's mother suddenly ask yeonjun before they can enter yunhee's room.

yeonjun look down, "yes..." he replied and look at yunhee's mother who is smiling at him.

"thank you for stopping her." yunhee's mother said and broke into tears, yeonjun don't know what to do but her engulfed yunhee's mom into a hug.

"mrs. park, you should get inside first I will buy some foods for us to eat." yeonjun said and yunhee's mother nodded then get inside after saying thank you to yeonjun.

yeonjun bought a few foods in the convinience store near the hospital then some medicine for yunhee.

he then, went back to the hospital with a plastic bag on his hands.

he went inside the elevator but bump into a guy at his thirties. "I'm sorry." yeonjun apologies then bow down.

the guy look at yeonjun and smile at him. "it's okay." the guy said and yeonjun smiled back getting inside the elevator.

"wait!" the guy said then yeonjun stopped the elevator from closing.

the guy went inside back again and stand next to yeonjun. "what's your name young man." the man ask.

yeonjun smiled, "my name is choi yeonjun." he said.

the man smile dropped when he heard yeonjun introduced himself.

"when are you born?" the man ask, stuttering.

"I'm born on September 13, 1999. why?"

"nothing you just look like my friends son." the man said.

and the elevator opened, yeonjun stepped out then look at the man.

"what's your name sir?" yeonjun ask.

"my name is choi seojun." the guy said, and smile warmly at yeonjun.

"see you around, mr. choi." yeonjun said before turning his back to the man and went to yunhee's room.

I finally found you.

mr. park sigh and went back to his office, "oh i thought you went home doctor choi!" one of his assistant said.

"I will take a night shift tonight." he said and his assistant nodded.

"choi yeonjun, I finally found you." mr. park said happily and let out the tears of joy fall from his cheeks.

—————

thank you so much for 100+ reads 😭 ilysm guys ♡