three: liking the girl who secretly smoke at back of the school..

yunhee walk ahead of me as I'm not done spraying the alcohol to myself. she sat down lazy on her seat and lean her head on her table. I observed her from my seat and did not take my eyes of her.

suddenly she stood up slam her hands on her table, roll her eyes in front of everyone, then leave the classroom leaving all of us speechless.

of course, who would expect a quiet girl that doesn't give a fuck suddenly burst out and leave the classroom. I was even so shock to see her smoking at the back of this school, if people found out that she has that hobby, people will probably dislike her as they already did.

yunhee is our top student in class with a higher grade of 99.8%, I know right, genius. but everytime students wants to be tutored by her, she will turn them down and throw them hurtful words. In school, she was called a quite witch, which is true. she may be quite but she has attitude, the attitude that you can't handle.

I sigh, and decided to follow her. I know this is a bad idea but, I'm kind of worried about her.

I followed her quietly and saw her climbing on the wall.

woah, why the heck is she so skilled? I thought and tried to do the things that she did before, which is climbing on the wall. this is my first time and I think I will fall. and yes I did, I moaned in pain and massage my arm.

I looked up to see yunhee smirking me, "I hate stalkers." she coldly said and walk away. I got up walk beside her.

"for you're information, I was not following you. I'm going to skipped class like you, you know. and I'm not you're stalker, what are you some kind of celebrity?" I stutter and cursed under my breath.

"really? following me after I leave the classroom? and observing me quietly from afar? and you're not my stalker?" she dry laugh and glare at me.

"stay out of my business." with that, she walked away leaving me speechless again. why the heck is she giving me that scary vibe! what the heck yeonjun! she was scary from the start, why did you even bother following her?! you even skipped class just for her. what the heck is wrong with you today?! for fuck's sake wake the fuck up!

I slap myself left to right until I came back to my senses.

and I realised something that I haven't realised since I followed her.

liking the girl who secretly smoke at back of the school.