six: why are you making me like this, choi yeonjun?

ever since I started kissing yeonjun I stopped smoking and hooking up people.

and I've been laughing a lot everytime I'm with him, something in him makes me happy every time I see him. It feels like home whenever I'm with him.

"jun-ah?" I call him, he look at me and smile. "you're craving for cigarettes again?" he ask and he went closer and kiss me passionately.

I melt while kissing him, my heart beating faster and my stomach doing weird things inside me.

"you're lips taste like grapes." he said and give me a last peck before going back to his seat beside mine.

we're in the rooftop hanging out, because I told him I feel so suffocated. I haven't told yeonjun about the reason I smoked, and I don't wanna tell him yet.

I giggle and grab his face again kissing him hungrily. his lips is so addictive, like every seconds I crave for his lips.

I stop kissing him and put my hands on his shoulder. "why are you making me like this, choi yeonjun?" I murmured but he heard it.

"making you what?" he ask looking at me innocently.

"you're making me feel weird everytime I'm with you, and my heart always beat faster when I'm with you, and my stomach doing things that I never felt before. you make me feel weak everytime I kiss you, and whenever I see you I feel so happy..... you almost feel like home to me... what is wrong with me?" I finally told him what I feel while looking at him shaking my head not understanding what I really.

he cupped my face rubbing my face with his thumb and give me a peck. "nothing is wrong with you yunhee. you're just happy to be with me." he said and engulfed me into a hug.

he felt so warm and I feel so safe with him.

and one thing I discover today is, I developed some feeling for him.