| out of place •°. [2/2]

warning(s): aloT shorter, kind of an epilogue to the first part, spooderman, bluShing

[lowercase intended]

"uh, no, sorry" peter frowned, "mr. stark needs me, the- um- internship, remember?"

you simply nod, a little sad at the news.

"dont worry, ill make it up to you tomorrow. were gonna binge watch anne with an e and maze runner while eating ice cream and chips. sounds good?" he asked, making you nod again, but now with excitement.

he knows me so well

-

once peter walked you home, you started doing your homework to get it out of the way.

after quickly finishing them, you laid down on your back. you scrolled through Instagram and twitter for a bit, but got bored.

you made the wonderful decision to take a walk outside.

a nice, peaceful, walk. right?

"mom, i'm gonna take a walk for a bit!" you said, already putting on your jacket and walking out the door without letting your mom or siblings say something.

it was pretty peaceful. you had headphones on, and listened to Words I Didn't Say by Why Don't We. you had your hands in your pocket, as the music flowed smoothly in your ears.

until, someone grabs your arm and pulls you to a random alley.

you let out a loud call for help when you saw the scrubby man that pinned you to the alley wall harshly, but he quickly covered your mouth.

"give me money or ill kill you." he said sternly, pointing his pocket knife by your throat. (fuckin brutal, man.)

but, with a single thwip, the knife was out of his hands.

he was first dumbfounded, but looked around to see spiderman, playfully looking at the pocket knife that was once in the man's hand.

"hm, its not nice to treat a lady like that, sir." spiderman said, as he threw the knife and webbed the man's chest so he could pull him closer, then webbed him to the wall.

spiderman started walking to you, "hey miss, are you oka-" his spidey eyes widened, and so did your eyes.

"y/n?"
"peter?!"

his eyes widened more, (if thats even still possible) "wha- wh- no, no.." his words trailed off, you have him a are you kidding me look.

"wha- how?! how did you find out so easily- ho-"

"peter, your voice is very recognizable." you said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"ok, fair. but," he flicked away a few of stray peices of hair on your face "why are you out here so late at night?! its a good thing i heard you scream or else something bad might've happened!" he rambled, grabbing your shoulders like before and shaking you lightly.

"listeN, i was bored, okay? i just wanted to take a walk. i didnt know it was dangerous. im sorry" you said the last part softer. he sighed, "lets get you home, okay?"

"yeah sure" he grabbed your waist, and you blushed at the contact

"w-what are you-" then it clicked, "no no no, your not swinging me." you said sternly

"awh, c'mon, it'll be fun!"

"your gonna drop me."

"i wont! i promise."

"knowing you, you probably will."

"im not gonna drop you!"
"please" he used his puppy eyes on you,

how can you resist that?

you groaned, "fine". he smiled and held your waist tighter as you wrapped your arms and legs around him.

he then stuck a web to a nearby bulding and swung off. a lot of screaming. but, after a while, you got more fine with it as you felt safe around his arms.

being in queens wont be too bad after all

-

A/n: 2 updates in one day? who am i? hope you guys liked this!! (i kinda feel like this one was a little fast paced because im really lazy today oof). again, thank you @marvelss_holland for the idea <3

love y'all! ♡ •°.
-a <3