Silence. That is the only answer you could ever come up with. You don't know how to react, what yo respond, because you never had feelings for someone aside from your boyfriend. Katsuki's confession was overwhelming that it is almost suffocating you. You felt that heavy feeling inside your chest and this wasn't a good sign.

Katsuki was growing restless, it was terrible. He was spilling all the things he's been keeping in his chest yet he receives nothing. No answers. Just silence. He knew that this won't end up well.

He moved his head away from you before he narrowed his eyes on you. That hopeful eyes stared at yours as if he was looking at your soul. That sent shivers in your spine but you kept quiet.

He moved closer, his face were dangerously close to yours, you instinctively turned your head away from him but he placed his hand under your chin as he made you look at his way. His beautiful crimson orbs collided with yours when he narrowed his gaze on you.

"I'm here. Don't look away." Katsuki said, almost whispering. His voice sounded like he was hurt, "please..."

But as soon as he said that, he leaned closer towards you. Your heart skipped a beat as you watch him get closer to you. Both your palms were placed on his chest to try and push him away.

You don't want this. You always thought of Katsuki as your friend and nothing more beyond that line. And seeing him confess now made it all uncomfortable for you. You liked Katsuki, but not to the point as you could see it romantically.

You already had a boyfriend, and you knew that he trusted you. You weren't supposed to do this.

You clenched your fists as you gathered the strength to finally move him away from you. Leaving him with his eyes wide open and mouth agape, he knew — Katsuki knew that it was already game over for him.

I have a boyfriend. I shouldn't be doing this.

You and Katsuki were interrupted when you heard the chimes rang outside. And while Katsuki was taken back, you grabbed the opportunity to move yourself away from him, "I-I'm sorry I need to check i-it out." you said while stammering.

You quickly got on your feet and dashed out of the garden. Leaving Katsuki behind, with his heart broken after what happened. He clicked his tongue as he pulled the roots of his hair with frustration, "What am I supposed to do woth these fucking feelings now, (y/n)?"

With desperation, you quickly walked away from Katsuki and got yourself inside the flower shop. Your heart was beating wildly inside your ribcage and that was the first time you ever felt that nervous after what happened.

"Hey, (y/n)? Are you alright?" your shoulders slumped after your eyes landed upon the familiar figure inside the flower shop.

You bit your trembling lips as you let your feet run towards him. You quickly got into his arms as he looked at you with confusion, but he responded back and wrapped his arms around you, "What happened? Woah, you're shaking! I got you, okay?"

You weren't shaking because you were afraid of Katsuki. You just can't control yourself from wanting to cry, knowing that you will hurt a friend. You don't want to hurt Katsuki and you'd rather choose to forget all of what happen just to avoid hurting anyone.

You felt Monoma's hand scoop your head with his hands as he hugged you back, you don't know why but you felt relieved that he was there or else you won't be able to know what to do.

Buried on Monoma's chest, you just let him rub your back as he tries to comfort you. His warm hands were soothing and it calms you a bit.

"what are you doing here?" you heard someone asked behind you, and you already knew it was Katsuki. You slowly took your arms away from Monoma and slowly faced Katsuki's direction, but what you didn't expect to see is Katsuki's with a furious expression painted on his face.