𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐚 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡

ᴛ/ᴡ - ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ꜱᴜʙꜱᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ

JJ, John B and Josie were together in the chateau, it was getting dark out and they had collectively decided to stay in for the night. JJ and Josie shared similar issues when it came to their parents, and neither of them wanted to be home, ever. Consequently, most nights were spent at the chateau with John B.

The three of them were happy, with Josie holding a spliff in hand, Uno cards spread out on the table. JJ, sitting next to her, puffed on his vape, Josie always thought vaping was embarrassing. 

"AH YES! I win!" She screamed, gloating to JJ, who usually won. The competitive atmosphere mixed with laughter filled the room.

JJ grumbled in response, "It was a one-off. I'm still better," rolling his eyes while Josie giggled.

Josie's smile quickly disappeared when there was a knock on the door. She assumed it was her father, who was awful to the girl, yet would constantly seek her out with the attempt of causing her pain. 

JJ and John B exchanged a knowing look and helped Josie stand up. But before the boys could prevent her, Josie made her way to the door, sighing in relief at the sight of her boyfriend.

JJ huffed in frustration and retreated into the bedroom as Josie unlocked the door for Randall. It was no secret that neither of the boys approved of her relationship with him. Still, John B did his best to be polite and maintain some civility purely for Josie's sake. He gave Randall a vague smile, though the tension in the room was still thick. "Hey, man, how you doing?" His strained tone revealing his discomfort.

"Good, thanks, JB," Randall replied. The nickname, even made Josie cringe, and John B held back a gag.

"Actually, Josie, could I talk to you outside for a minute?" he questioned hesitantly. Josie simply nodded and smiled, seemingly unaware of the uneasiness that had settled over him. John B narrowed his eyes at the couple as they made their way outside, and instantly called JJ over. Both boys sat and watched the scene unfold, doing their best to eavesdrop on the conversation happening outside.

"Hey what's going on?" placing a hand on Randall's upper arm, trying to calm his nervousness. 

Her brows furrowed in confusion, what could he possibly have to say to her that had him this nervous? Randall just brushed her hand away and took a step back

"Okay, babe. Just- Just don't freak out when I tell you this, alright?" he stammered.

"No. Just tell me what the fuck has you this freaked out?" Josie's tone shifted abruptly, with a sense of urgency as she anticipated that something unsettling was about to be revealed.