⸙. momo

just three times a day,
please contact me, you fool

. . . . .

一 tuesday 7:45 pm 一

momo
have you eaten?

一 wednesday 4:23 pm 一

momo
how was practice?

i wanted to talk about something
but you sound busy so
probably later

一 thursday 11:07 am 一

momo
where are you?
you've gotten busy lately

一 friday 11:41 am 一

momo
mina just showed me this
smoothie place not too far
from school

how bout' we go there tomorrow?
sound good?

haru
me and the gang are
gonna hang out tho

momo
maybe another time i guess
you guys have fun

seen.

it's saturday and i don't even give a damn. usually i'd hang out with him but he's been pretty busy with god knows what. should i text him to know where he is or should i call him? what am i saying, he probably would just not reply or hang up on me, the usual.

mina wanted me to come with her to the new smoothie place and i automatically said yes but when i knew her boy bestfriend was coming with, i declined.

i don't hate him if that's what you're thinking, it's just that i don't want to appear as a freaking third wheel. she explained as well that the place was a hang out for couples so it was a no no.

it was eight in the morning and here i am just laying on the sofa infront of the tv all alone at home, lights off with pillows surrounding me while binge watching "barbie life in the dreamhouse".

i wish i had a boyfriend, i do but he ain't ken. always there for barbie at all times, never missing out on calls, always replies to her and when barbie needs help, he's always there.

i pretty much sound like a loner who has no one by her side.

seeing as i did look like a loner, i called dahyun. might aswell hang out with a girl who is also having an error with cupid but to my dismay, she didn't pick up.

dang it.

time flies too quickly as it was gonna be monday again in 4 hours. i slowly closed my eyes hoping that the sandman would put me to sleep and ps would like to whisper me goodnight.

*alarm sounds

i woke up to the sound of an alarm. the sound was like the siren of an ambulance but more annoying. i punched it and to my satisfaction, it piped down. atleast the alarm clock cares if i'd be late or not. psh