Tell the whole world!

I freshened up and decided to make the oldy some Bihar famous dishes.

Tomorrow, was my last day and he needed to appreciate Bihar food too like I would cherish his Shimla one.

As he woke up, I smiled and placed the plates.

He smiled back.

I looked at his face which showed evidence of a huge amount of crying.

The fallen drops had left their mark.

We had a very quiet form of breakfast. I wanted to ask him how was it. But decided not to.

While he finished I couldn't control the uncomfortable silence and I broked in, "Both of us said something we shouldn't,

Both of us hurt each other, something we didn't intend

I am leaving tomorrow can we end this? "

He paused for a moment like he was expecting the 10 days to be too long.

"I am sorry!" He said.

"I am sorry too. "

"So... Last day. " He seemed shocked.

"You don't need to get me out I think. Do you still want to? " I mocked.

" Can we climb a hill last time?" He proposed ignoring my teasing.

Something felt quite within him but I couldn't feel like solving it when I was still stuck somewhere in the timeline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Love is like that you know, it brings pain" Akshay tried consoling her.

"Have you been in love? " asked a little boy sitting at the upper seat.

"Everyone loves their husband and wife. " interjected the newly married women at the window.

"Did you? " asked the little girl to the man with the turban lurking from above.

"Only the starting years," he said with a laugh.

"Isn't it like caring?" enquired a middle-aged woman.

"There is nothing as such like love but compromise. " a man in the late 60s replied.

"Only a few people get the chance to be in love," a teenager remarked while secretly looking at a boy photo on her phone.

"It's just a fantasy," said the practical engineer in the early twenties with the specs on his eyes.

She listened to everyone theories with a smile as if everyone was right at the same time but their  truth resided in their stories.

She continued her story, to tell her truth, to tell her theory. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

We climbed the last hill!

We really didn't talk, but the silence wasn't unpleasant either, it was calm.

We kind of climbed on different rocks and peacefully watched the sunset!

It kind of reminded me of the impassable end. That like the sun sets and goes from the world, someday I would.

Each day, the day is coming near, I thought about the times I wanted to die, it felt like I have died once, it's strange at this time I felt the urge to live.

After the sunset, he looked at me and I to him,  we smiled then slowly our eyes kind of became mirrors, they stopped smiling and showing true feelings.