Notes

Please read <333

Disclaimer!!

I do not own Haikyuu!! and its characters, the work rightfully belongs to Furudate Haruchi and to the publishers who serialized the work in Shueisha Weekly Shōnen Jump. Direct plagiarism and omitting the use of credits is a crime. "The Omegan Society Series" is a work of fiction, however, the plot is still exclusively the author's work of imagination. Any words, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Be reminded that the characters are in no way following their original personalities.

Remember, originality is what draws readers in.

I just wanna voice my sentiments on why I wrote this.

I just felt bad for omegas in some stories. How the story progressed just shows that they are still inferior to their alphas in some way. Some of them are accidentally carrying kids, accidentally bonded, and other things. Please don't get me wrong, I am not trashing other fics. In fact, I love reading great ABO books.

That's why in this story I pushed myself to show self-worth on themselves. Show how they could fight back in this story. Show how they could fight back in this book.

Trigger warnings may often not be put up, but be warned that there are several depictions of death, blood, non-consensual sex, sexual content, and others.

The characters may not find themselves immediately attached to their partners, we have to take it sloooow.

No really, like real slow. The ships will sail slow.

Another thing, If you're not here for the plot and is for the smut, this isn't the place. Of course, there'll be one but I want to shape and develop the characters so yeah.

Note: unknown words (words that has a diff meaning in the series) are denoted with (*)  For eg: 

"Let's go to Shirofukurou*."

And their definitions are written at the end of the chapter.

THIS IS MY FIRST HAIKYUU FANFIC.

NO I MEAN THIS IS THE FIRST ENGLISH BOOK I HAVE EVER WRITTEN.

My first fanfic, and the first English book I have written, so I'm pretty sure there will be a few mistakes. 

Comments and votes are appreciated!!

Bear with me 😓

And I'm planning to make this a trilogy (or more?), this will be the first book of The Omegan Society series.

Follow me on twitter!: @Sevvy_07

Without further ado.

Enjoy!!

~ Sev

Book started on July 7, 2020

Finally launching the edited work!!!! And decided to rewrite the book instead of editing this work.

Disclaimers: (Things you need to know before reading the rewritten work)

Setting: There will be plenty of changes from the original story, however this time instead of seven nations, there will be a single imperial continent and there are several families under.

Helios still exists in the story as a separate continent.

Plot dynamics: As mentioned that there are several families under the imperial, These families are martial art and cultivation practitioners. I decided that this is a necessity since I noticed a lack of a driving factor in the plot aside from the relationship developments and the mysteries.

But the dynamics of the omegan assassins' identity still exists and is one of the plot drivers, there will be plenty of changes in the dynamics of the ships as well.

Another factor will be added (I felt like a genius when I thought of this, you will find out at the prologue ;D ) Aside from the discrimination of the omegas, there are other things to take note of (to put everyone on edge HAHA)

Relationship dynamics: there will be plenty of surprises, but I highly suggest sticking to the tags for guidance (and assurance ig lol AHAHA)

Update schedule: To avoid getting burnt out, please be kind to me, I'll be updating once a week at best. (If ever I feel good I might post twice a week :D)

Work title:

Aureate Perennial

Aureate: adjective

of a golden color or brilliance aureate light

Perennial

adjective
lasting or existing for a long or apparently infinite time; enduring or continually recurring

noun
A perennial plant or simply perennial is a plant that lives more than two years.

"May the Aureate Perennial shine on you...."