"If this is ab-"

"You know exactly what the fuck this is about. You knew what you were doing when you made me read. You made me put my heart on a platter, slice it, and serve it to the class with cranberry sauce."

"Neely."

"You know what? I'm not dealing with this shit. After today, I'm fucking done. You don't know shit about me, you don't care and you almost had me fooled you did." Standing up, I gathered my things and stormed out of the room, slamming the door as hard as I could. Taking my phone from my pocket, I pulled up Colby's contact and impatiently waited as it rang.

"Hey," he answered.

"Hey Colby? You remember our arrangement, right?" Fuck Harry and fuck whatever it was that went on between us. He didn't care about me and I was going to show him just how much he was gonna miss me.

---------
Harry's POV:

She didn't understand. Sighing heavily as I sat down at my desk, I held my head in my hands and tried to stave off tears that threatened to fall. I hadn't cried in three years, I didn't want to today. She didn't understand that I actually cared for her more than anyone would probably comprehend. Alright Harry, you can do this. Dive yourself into your work, it was an awful situation anyway. No matter how much you care, you can't.

Making it through seventh period, Louis walked down to my room, asking me if I'd seen Neely and I just sighed. Great. Thoughts raced through my mind at how she'd come back home this time. She was hurting, trying to find another needle to sew her back together. Pulling my phone from my pocket as the class wrote, my fingers moved as fast as they could.

Where are you? She immediately replied.

Fuck you. Sighing, I clenched my fist before beginning to type fervently.

Neely, I'm serious. Where are you?

With someone who actually cares. Unlike you. Looking at the picture she sent, it was her and Colby. Anger rolled through me.

This is unacceptable.

What's wrong, Harry? You care all of the sudden? Well too fucking bad. Colby and I are here, are gonna continue what we started while you sit at your desk. Au revoir, Coach. Karma is a bitch, isn't she?

Turning off the screen and sitting the phone in my desk drawer, I tapped my foot. Ten more minutes of class and then I'd be free to go fucking find her. God only knew what she was doing with that boy. Little did she know that he wrote about how they and sex in his journal. No, he didn't put her name, but I knew it was her by the description. I had stopped after the first paragraph, unable to not feel angry at the fact he wrote so freely about how it felt to be inside of her. He was slandering my Neely.

The final bell rang and I practically sprinted toward my car, driving back home. Looking in the student directory, I found Colby's address and it was only ten minutes away from me. Getting back in my car, I tried to keep myself calm as I drove over there. Pulling up in the driveway, I slowly made my way to the door, my anger only contained like low burning embers, ready to ignite fully at any moment. Ringing the doorbell, I patiently waited and finally sighed as the door opened.

"What's up, Mr. Styles?" Colby smiled, shirtless, alcohol on his breath.

"Um, is Neely here?" I asked, clearing my throat.

"Yeah, hold on," he nodded. "Hey, babe? Come here." I fought away a snarl at the fact that he had called her babe. Watching as she came to the door in nothing but his shirt, her eyes red and hair slightly messy, I tried not to completely fall apart. She pulled the door closed behind her and stepped toward me.

"Came to rescue me, asshole?" she taunted. "Too bad. I don't need rescuing."

"Neely, please," I begged. I hated seeing her like this. So broken and fragile, like glass and I was attempting not to cut my fingers.

"Please what, Harry?" she seethed.

"Please just let me help you." I could help her. I knew she thought she was overweight, but in reality, she looked extremely malnourished, bags under her eyes, and she looked sickly gaunt. She was slowly destroying herself just as the world had tried to do to her.

"How the fuck do you think you can help me? You don't know Jack shit about me."

"Let me show you."

"Go ahead, Houdini," she challenged.

"Go get you stuff." Watching as she rolled her eyes and walked back inside, I sighed, walking back to my car and getting inside, again, trying not cry. She emerged a few minutes later, fully clothed and carrying her things.

"Alright," she sighed. "Let's fucking go."