𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Saturday might have been the best day of my life. Daniel and I spent the whole day together, but we didn't do a single thing. We laid around and ate junk food and watched movies and cuddled and kissed like we were both single.
It was late at night now and I was straddling Daniel, our tongues fighting as we kissed. His hands were underneath my shirt and his shirt was already thrown on the floor.
I broke the kiss for a moment so that Daniel could slip my shirt off and throw it to the side. I scratched his head as he kissed from my mouth to my jawline, then down my neck, leaving small love bites along the way. He grabbed the clasp to my bra, but looked up at me, making sure I was okay with him taking it off. I nodded and he unclasped my bra, dropping it on the floor beside the bed. He started kissing over my chest softly, his tongue gently swiping over my skin every so often. I let out soft breaths as he left kisses everywhere.
He flipped us over and I started tugging at the hem of his sweatpants, which he helped me remove. As we continued kissing each other passionately, he pulled my shorts down and threw them behind him.
Before I knew it, we were both naked and he was hovering over me, tearing open a condom. He slid the condom on and then leaned down and kissed me.
"You're sure?" he asked, just making sure even though he already knew the answer.
"Yes, of course," I replied.
His left hand was placed on my hip and his right hand intertwined with mine. He slowly moved his hips and only picked up speed as I told him too. Our lips molded together in sweet, love filled kisses as our hips rocked together.
The sweet, gentleness of the moment slowly faded as we both became close. My back arched and he shoved his head into my neck as moans escaped both our mouths.
He slowly pulled out and got up to throw the condom away. When he came back, he handed me his hoodie, which I gladly slipped on. He laid down and pulled my small body close to his as he kissed me gently.
"Never gets old. Not with you, I love you," he whispered.
"Should've been doing this for the past three months," I giggled.
"Mmmhm, you're cute."
I blushed and hid my face in his chest, where I left a few gentle kisses.
"Get some sleep, honey. I'm sure you're tired," he smiled.
I yawned in response and then kissed his soft lips before drifting off to sleep, feeling loved and cared for.