Running for our lives... literally

Start from the beginning

     "Y-y/n..." I hear Bakugo say.

I turn to him.

   "THE HELL IS YOUR ISSUE!?! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU JUST TRY TO HIT DEKU!?!" I shout and his face hardens, replacing the worry from a second ago.

    "Tch, serves you right, you're both weak so now you guys are all chummy." He says turning and brushing past the crowd gathered.

    Kirishima looks between us and gives me an apologetic smile before chasing him.

    I feel tears rising up again at being called weak.

    "Are you sure you're okay?" Deku asks and I nod.

   "Deku? Guess what, change of plans, you and me? We're taking first and second place." I say swiping the tears away and he nods.

    "Let's do this." He says and we line up.

   "ALRIGHT STUDENTS!! GET READY FOR THE FIRST ROUND IS A.... OBSTACLE RACE AROUND THE WHOLE STADIUM!!! YOU'LL BE FACING THREE MAJOR OBSTACLES SO BE READY!!" I hear Midnight say.

   "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, GET READY!!!" Mic says and the gunshot goes off.

   Me and the whole U.A shoot off. Todoroki trying to take the lead in icing all our feet, I melt mine and Deku's and we take off, skating towards the first part of the race.

    "No fair!!"

    "How'd that blue haired chick get free!? I thought her quirk was self-healing!!!?!"

    "I'm stuck."

  I tense hearing the cries about my quirk and what it is.

*Time skip*

    We arrive at the first obstacle.

  "It's a bunch of 0 pointer robots from the entrance exams!!!" I hear kids shout and of course I'm confused because I got in on recommendation.

   "LOOKS LIKE TODOROKI FROM CLASS 1-A IS JUST GONNA FREEZE HIS WAY THROUGH!!" Mic's announcement says and I freak seeing a robot fall and the two shapes falling with it.

    I breathe a sigh of relief seeing Kirishima pop out at the top and another kid with a quirk similar to his.

    "Deku? Any ideas?" I ask and he looks around, next thing I know he's taken one down with a piece of metal.

    He looks back at me and I wave him on while giving him a proud smile.

    "Alright... My turn I guess." I focus and touch the robot targeting me, frying it with electricity.

    I shake my head at the hazy feeling to it after using lightning.

    Now I know how Kaminari feels.

I shoot off using a speed quirk to go a little faster.

   I try to ignore the cries of complaints from others about how I can't have that many quirks and shake the feeling of uneasiness.

*Time skip*

   I run and meet Deku at the edge of a huge pit with ropes.

   "Y/n!? Any ideas? Kacchan and Todoroki are halfway on the other side!" I look and see he's right.

    "Okay Deku, you know how to skate board?" I ask and he shakes his head no.

   "Good day to learn!" I shout, lay his piece of metal out, step on, grab him, and combining two quirks of wind types I keep us balanced while making us faster.