Day Off

(Tamaki's pov)
Usually (Y/n) would be the one to get up in the morning and come to my room to scent me, but today I decided to be the one to scent her! I even turned off her alarm so she wouldn't wake up and beat me to it. I showered and changed quickly before sneaking off to her room, it was still early morning and the teachers would scold me for being out and sneaking to a girls room. I hummed to myself while opening your bedroom door seeing you barely waking up, I called your name only receiving a groan as you tumbled back into your sheets. I smiled at your lazy form and walked towards your bed kneeling down in front of you, gingerly playing with your bangs.

"I love you so much.", I purred kissing your pudgy little cheek.

"Tamaki...stop it.", you whined balling up into your sheets to hide from me, "I'm ugly in the mornings give me an hour to get ready or my hideousness will scare you away."

"Angel if you ever call yourself ugly in front of me I'll break up with you, or worse cry.", I joked falling onto your bed to snuggle with you.

You groaned in defeat to me and poked your head out of your blanket pressing a kiss to my nose and then my lips. I chuckled against your soft bunny kisses and started to rub my cheek against yours slowly making my way down to your neck where I began to leave kisses and licks around the spot where I knew I'd mark you soon.

"Tamaki.", you sighed gently your soft hand resting against my head while your fingers combed through my dark hair.

I purred against your neck and smiled listening to your sweet giggles break free from your lips. My hands began to run wild over your body, traveling down your sides to your thighs gently squeezing them before traveling back up your sides. You were just so cute I couldn't handle it anymore, I painted your face in kisses unable to stop myself as your cute smile and voice intoxicated me. Eventually when the room smelt like nothing but sweet fresh baked bread I let go of you giving you the chance to finally get ready for the day. I waited patiently on your bed for you to get out of the shower and hummed to myself while I snuck under your sheets, your sweet forest like scent was just to good. I didn't even notice that I was falling asleep until I heard you calling for me. When I finally opened my eyes there was a smug look on your face, "Now sleepy head if we're gonna go out wouldn't napping not be such a good idea?", you giggled kissing my cheek.

I smiled and slowly got up unaware of how much messier my hair had gotten, you giggled grabbing your brush to comb down your hair. Your face heated up hearing him purr to you touch, he was just to cute with his adorable little smile painted across his face. As soon as you were done combing down his hair you placed a small kiss on his forehead receiving another on your lips in return. It was time to get going, you were excited to see where I was taking you. We hadn't shared a decent date since the day you had changed into an alpha.

"Okay Angel, just close your eyes for a minute and let me lead.",I  smiled taking your hand gently in his while I pulled you along.

You entertained his demand and closed your eyes, you took small baby steps and listened to anything I asked of you. Soon you heard the bell of a door opening and felt the cool breeze of the location hit your skin.

"Okay Angel now."

Your eyes opened slowly to see a beautiful cafe decorated in live plants and butterflies flying all around, you couldn't help but gasp at the beautiful sight before you. You turned towards me with a huge smile seeing how easily distracted by a beautiful Ulysses butterfly that had landed on my nose. You giggled watching as the butterfly's wings fanned against my face covering my eyes and then revealing them like a game of peek-a-boo.

"Seems it likes you.", you hummed.

A waiter quickly welcomed us and sat us at the table I had reserved next to a bush of (fav/flowers). You were awestruck by just how much detail I had taken into account for this date, "Tama I feel spoiled, it's so beautiful here. I didn't even know this place existed until today."

I smiled at you and gently held your hand in mine, "It's okay (Y/n), you deserve the world and I've been dying to bring you here but life just hasn't been on our side. I've messed up a lot lately and yet you'll still insist on spoiling me or putting me before yourself...I-I know I'm not a good mate but I want to be with you nonetheless.", I sighed resting my head against my shoulder, "I love you so much (y/n), and I'm sorry I keep screwing everything up."

Your body stiffened to my apology, you knew I had a bad habit of holding grudges against myself but you didn't want to listen to me belittle myself.

"Tamaki, I know it's hard for both of us to handle what's going on right now but I love you. I want to be with you and I can't wait till your next heat so I can mark you as mine. We're not perfect but I'm still extremely happy having you by my side.", you cheered hugging him tight.

Your words made my heart go wild, I absolutely loved you! There was nothing in this life that could ever separate us and even if I continued to feel unworthy I knew we could handle anything together.