Return

(Y/n's pov)
Five weeks....I have been locked up in my room and sepereated from school until new arrangements were made for me at school for five fucking weeks! Why is being an alpha so damn hard?! Goddamnit I just wanna see my dorm room, and my friends, and most of all Tamaki. I miss him so much, I so elf depreived that the moment I see him I might just kiss him silly until he faints. My mom made sure I ate before I returned to the dorms and I kissed her and dad goodbye before I had to leave. I couldn't wait to get back to school, thankfully the online lessons I had with my teachers kept me from falling behind but the pop quizes were so annoying.

"I can't wait to see everyone!", I cheered running a little faster to shorten the time I'd have to wait. 

The train was sorta packed today but it wasn't all that bad, I enjoyed my ride and soon enough I was close to school. I had to call Principal Nedzu to give me back my student ID and open the gates so I could enter. He welcomed me home but warned me to see him if Tamaki started heat or I started my rut again.

"Understood Sir!", I smiled unable to contain my excitement anymore.

Once I was out of Nedzu's office I bolted for my class dorms, I couldn't wait to see everyone but I mostly wanted to see Tamaki. Once I was back in my dorms I rushed up to Mirio's assuming the three of them would be there but boy was I wrong. Everyone else in our class was here except those three, I have shit luck I guess. A sweet scent drifted into the building immediately getting my attention, it smelled like a freshly made batch of bread at a bakery. Soft, warm, sweet, and a hint of maple syrup, was this an Omega's scent? Hell would I know I never smelt anything like this.

"Butterfly?", A voice gasped.

My heart beat a million miles per second, my pupils dialated in joy, I was so happy that my fangs appeared. Tamaki had found me, he dropped everything that was in his arms and charged at me, picking me up and swinging me around as I giggled in joy. Once he put me down his lips were desperately attached to mine and his scent got stronger. He smelt happy in a way, he no longer smelt like bread, he radiated a sweet fluffy syrupy scent that drove you crazy.

"Mnn Tamaki.", I purred against his lips pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

We probably would've gone farther if it wasn't for Mirio showing up. He phased me through Tamaki's arms and soon enough he was holding me up in the air as if I was Simba from the lion king.

"She lives!!!!!! Reeeeeeeeeeee!", He squaked holding me up higher as I struggled to escape his ridiculous grasp.

I couldn't contain my laughter so I ended up bursting out into a laugh, I missed this, this is what friends were for. Tamaki tugged on Mirio's shoulder with a rather unpleasant look on his face and boy did he look mad.

"G-give her back to me.", Tamaki stuttered trying to be stern.

Just as Mirio put me down I was scooped up again by Nejire, I smiled being smothered by my adorable friend but my heart squeezed as if I could feel Tamaki's jealousy.

"I'm so glad you're back Little Wing!", Nejire cheered rubbing her pudgy cheek against mine.

Nejire stopped once she felt a tug at her sleeve, Tamaki looked miserable and annoyed because of his blue haired friend and radiated a sour scent that triggered the other two. Nejire caught onto the hint and let you go so Tamaki wouldn't be mad anymore.

"Well we'll leave you lover birds alone bye!", She squeaked running off with Mirio.

Tamaki smiled and smothered me in cuddles and kisses which made me happier by the second. I was still kinda afraid of myself since I don't completely understand myself but I was happy to be back with Tamaki. A group of my classmates came up to us to welcome me back, Tamaki stayed behind me with his arms wrapped around my shoulders and his head resting in against my shoulder.

"(Y/n)! Oh it's so good to see you again.", Maki cheered.

"I heard you're an Alpha. Is it true?"

"Yeah I am, I guess I really am I late bloomer.", I laughed scratching my cheek nervously.

My friends all smiled at me but one friend, named Sora, laughed and poked some fun at me which I knew Tamaki didn't like. Sora was a well known Omega but due to his hard work and unique Snake hybrid quirk he was respected by many until he had his heats.

"Well yeah know maybe it's a sign that we're destined to be together. Now that you're an Alpha we can pair, my soulmate.", Sora chuckled caressing my chin.

Everyone screamed when a strange sound echoed in the hallway, suddenly I couldn't see anything and Sora was on the floor. Tamaki's wings had emerged out of jealousy and fear and blocked us off from the others. I turned around to see Tamaki in tears as his omega traits began to shine through, I let out a goofy smile and seemed to reassure him that I'd be alright. Tamaki's wings returned to his back and he seemed to glare at Sora while I pushed him along, "Sorry guys I'll see you later, gotta get used to this new Alpha life ya know."

Soon we we're back in my room and Tamaki was a bit angry, though I think it was mostly jealousy. I'm sorry Tamaki. I caressed his cheek to get his attention, he resisted a bit but soon melted to my touch.

"Sorry Tama, I know you don't like crowds and stuff but you're not the only one that misses me.", I explained kissing his nose lovingly.

"I-I know but...but I miss you the most. P-please don't get near that guy...I-I don't wanna lose you to him.", Tamaki stuttered breaking into a small sob.

Why was he upset? Now that I'm an alpha aren't omegas supposed to fawn over me more? Why is being an alpha so hard? My phone began to ring and I realized it was my dad, I wonder what he wants. When I answered my dad told me to come home again, that someone was waiting to talk to me.

"Tama I gotta head home, I'll be back la-"

"I-I'll go with you!", Tamaki exclaimed rather desperately, "I-I m-m-mean can I go with you? I-what if an omega attacks you? I protect you on the way there."

I smiled and nodded yes and we went back to my house with Tamaki holding my hand the whole way there. Once we were home I realized that there was a presence that I absolutely despised, Tamaki sensed it to and withered in fear to it.

"Well if it isn't my favorite niece! Welcome home little alpha.", A voice chuckled driving me into a protective rage.

I knew this presence, I know that voice, it was my uncle!