Alone

(Narrator's pov)
After the incident at school (Y/n) was placed on suspension from school, she was not allowed near or in the dorms, she wasn't permitted to enter the classroom, and she was placed under a restraining order to keep her from seeing Tamaki. She was confined to her room and felt ever so alone due to these recent events. She didn't know she was a dormant alpha, everyone in her family was always a beta or an omega, but she was the very first to be an alpha. Her parents were unsure of what to do about the issue, they wanted to help you but they couldn't really explain being an alpha because nobody was an alpha. A single cousin understood you suddenly changing orientations due to genetics but he was also an omega so he couldn't get close to you.

"Why did this have to happen to me?", You muttered under your breathe encasing yourself in your blanket.

"Honey are you okay in there? Do you need some food, water, suppressants?", Your mother called from the other side of the door.

You sighed and answered with a weak "No.", your head was spinning with thoughts of this whole occurrence. What kind of alpha would you be? Would omegas be safe around you when you seek out a means of easing your carnal instincts? What about Tamaki? Would you hurt him? Could another stronger alpha swoop him away from you? How could your relationship possibly manage to stay alive when this issue was at hand?

"I miss him.", You sighed resting your head on your knees in pure sadness.

You heard a tap at you window and instantly noticed yellow and light blue hair, you lips curled into a smile as you quickly opened your window for your two lovely idiotic friends.

"Hi (y/n)! I've missed you!", Nejire cheered hugging you tightly.

"So you're an Alpha now huh? Who would've thought you'd be misidentified during the exams in middle school.", Mirio chuckled unaware of how quickly your mood changed.

Nejire quickly threw your pillow at Mirio to shut him up and held you even tighter to distract you, and you seemed to melt in her grasp due to the scent of Tamaki lingering on her clothes. He must have been sobbing on her jacket before she came here.

"How's he doing?", You asked nervously.

"H-he's not doing to well with the whole restraining order thingy, he misses you a lot and is even more worried about you then we are.", Nejire explained recalling Tamaki's most recent breakdown.

Everyone could tell that Tamaki was your omega, a fated mate to be exact. You two belonged together but two adolescent teens could probably lead to an unneeded pregnancy, that's what everyone feared. Since you were the only alpha in your family you weren't aware of this.

"I miss him a lot.", You sighed snuggling closer to nejire.

"Well you know what? He won't miss you as much if you let him have one of your sweaters.", Mirio smiled.

Tamaki could nest if you have him a sweater covered in your scent which would bring some peace to both of you until this clears to. You pondered the idea for a moment before hopping into your closet and finding one of your baggy sweaters that would fit him and that was laced in your scent.

"Here take him this, hopefully it'll ease his pain a bit. I never thought being an alpha could be so annoying, if I had stayed a beta none of this would have happened.", (Y/n) chuckled hating herself a bit due to her issues.

Nejire and Mirio ruffled your hair and kissed you pudgy cheeks before disappearing. Your mother knocked on the door before letting herself in and noticed tears unconsciously streaming down your face. She smiled at you and wiped your tears away with her thumbs, she couldn't understand your changes completely but she understood how much Tamaki meant to you and didn't want to see you suffer like this. She played with your hair until you nodded off to sleep and although you finally looked at peace, even she knew that you tear stained face would remain for a while.

"At least she's a kind Alpha.", Your dad added watching you sleep from your doorway.

"All her life we raised her to be a kind, understanding and passionate beta. Now she's an alpha with all those traits, but I know she's lonely. She has no other alpha to talk to in this family we can only do so much.", You mom sighed almost bursting into tears.

You dad pondered on an idea for a minute before he kissed your mother's forehead, "I'll call him. (Y/n) can talk to him and learn."

"Are you sure? You never really liked having him here, what if he destroys the house like last time?"

"If bringing that idiot here means my daughter is helped than it's a risk I'm willing to take.", You father sighed pulling out his phone to reach out to the black sheep of the family.

~~~~~~~~~
Due to his lack of seeing you, Tamaki became an emotional mess. He just wanted you to spoon him and hold him close as you played with his hair until he nodded off in your arms. Yet because of him and his stupid heat you couldn't come to school! Nejire peeked into his room watching Tamaki pound his head against the wall.

"Tamaki look what I brought you!", Nejire cheered holding up your scent covered sweater.

Tamaki's pupils dilated in joy and he quickly snatched up the article of clothing and held it close to his chest feeling as if you were here. Nejire smiled and relayed your message for him which made his face explode into a blush. She quickly exited his room and he sat on his bed happily enjoying your sweater.

"Mmmm (y/n)~", he purred snuggling against the sweater.

He loved your sweater, it would now be a part of his nest but he missed you. He wanted to see you and hold you and love you until his heart was content. Soon, he'd just have to wait till your rut was over.

"I love you (y/n).", He moaned drifting off to sleep with your sweater on.

Your calm piney snow like scent having him drift into a comfortable sleep.