[RQ] Broken - Part 3

Start from the beginning

"I've told you hundreds of times that you cannot kill people!"

"They were trying to kill me."

"It doesn't matter. You know exactly how to make them unconscious without killing them! That's one of the first things I taught you."

"Do you expect me to think that hard when I'm in danger?"

"Yes! People's lives are not something to be taken lightly!" he punched the wall next to him. (Y/N) jumped at the sound, but went back to her emotionless state soon after. Tim flinched, and Dick rested his hands on the boy's shoulders.

Pinching his nose, Bruce went on, "(Y/N), I don't know how to deal with you anymore. The headmaster keeps calling me asking to pull you out of the school because he can't expel you since you're technically are obeying the law. My company is losing revenue, you're drawing criminals to our home, and have you even bothered to check the newspaper articles about you?"

"Once or twice," she rocked back and forth on her heels.

"Rhetorical question, (Y/N)! Rhetorical. Question. Moving on, I'm sending you away for at least a few months. You'll be living at the farm with Clark Kent's father and mother. I'm sure the Kent's will visit occasionally—maybe farm life will help you become less aggressive."

"Whatever."

Opening his mouth to protest, Tim was held back by his older brother. He whispered to him, "Don't say anything. He's not going to change his mind, and trust me, you don't wanna be caught in the crossfire. Besides, this is a good opportunity for (Y/N)."

A few days later, (Y/N) sat on the porch of her house with all her luggage in a bag. She was alone for a while, but Dick came out to sit with her shortly after.

"So, farm life," he grinned, "You excited?"

She shrugged, "It's all the same to me."

Dick looked down at the floor awkwardly, "Well, I'm sure you'll like it."

The two sat in silence for a while, gushes of wind being the only noises they heard. (Y/N) had to admit, a sunny yet windy day had a serene aspect to it which she found enjoyable, but she cut it short.

"Where's Tim?"

"He's still sulking."

"Teenage angst. Classic."

Dick laughed, "I'm gonna miss your bluntness."

The car she'd be leaving in finally arrived, and (Y/N) noticed it before her brother did.

"There's my ride," she said, "Bye, Dick."

"Bye, Little Birdie," he kissed her forehead.

"Safe travels, Mistress (Y/N). Have a good trip," Alfred walked past the door.

"Thank you."

She started walking towards the car, but suddenly, she felt something pull her back and turn her around, latching onto her tightly.

"You screwed everything up," Tim scolded her, "But I love you, sis."

(Y/N) couldn't find the right words to say, so she patted her brother's back awkwardly.

"I know," she pulled away from him, "Tell Bruce I said bye."

Tim watched his sister disappear into the car, wondering how she would like the farm. She wondered the same thing, too.

Unfortunately, she never made it there.
***
"Why'd you call me out here?" Jason asked, hopping onto the rooftop.

"I'm sure you've heard of (Y/N)'s murder streak."