Chapter fourty-one: Something in the sunset

Third person's Pov

"Where are we going,Seul?." - Irene asked Seulgi who was now driving beside her.Irene doesn't have any idea where are they going so she asked Seulgi instead but Seulgi just smiled at her.

"You'll see later."

Irene just turn back her gaze on the window,enjoying the view outside.After a minute of traveling,they finally stop...

"Woah!." - Irene exclaimed in amazement right after she stepped out from the car.She felt the cold wind breeze from the ocean embracing her  body.She close her eyes enjoying the sounds of the birds flying freely on the blue sky and the ocean waves coming over to the seashores.She was in the middle of reminiscing when an arm linked around her waist.

"Do you like it?." - Seulgi asked staring at her girlfriend.Irene nodded happily still staring at the setting of the sun.

"Love?." - Seulgi called out Irene but she received a hummed in response so she cupped Irene's face making it to look at her and that's when they kiss each other... passionately...romantically...

They broke the kiss and stared at each other...

"I love you,Always and forever." - Seulgi kissed Joohyun's foredhead after saying those words.Joohyun smiled and placed a kiss on Seulgi's lips.

"I love you too...forever." - and thats when they kiss once again...a kiss with full of LOVE.

_______________

"Yah,Kang Seulgi!! Hurry up!." - Joohyun called out for Seulgi...seems like a deja vu.

"I'm coming honey." - Seulgi almost run her way out into their room afraid that her girlfriend might scold her once again.

They exited into their house and stepped inside their car.They're going to meet their parents whos waiting for them into the famous restaurant.

Finally,they already arrived at the venue.As the two entered inside,one of their staffs guide the two into the VIP room.

"You're finally here!." - Irene's Mom exclaimed as soon as the two entered,giving them a hug.

"Hey,Mom...hi Dad." - Joohyun greeted her parents as well as Seulgi to her parents.They all sitted and started the conversation.

"We're so glad that you two end up together." - Seulgi's mom commented.

"And our mission became...accomplished." - Mr.Kang then said before shaking hands with Joohyun's Dad while the others just laugh while Seulgi and Irene doesn't have any idea what they were talking about.

"What mission are talking about Dad?." - Seulgi can't take it any longe so she asked her father.Mr.Kang smiled at her daughter before answering.

"I'm the one who suggested to make Joohyun as your tutor so that you two will get along together."

"And I'm so glad that time that Joohyun didn't even complained after telling her that she will be tutoring someone." - Irene's dad added leaving the two...speechless.

They were also happy at the same time because of their parent's so called 'mission',they successfully end up together.

"Yiee,I'm so happy for the both of you!!." - Seulgi smiled at Mrs.Bae's statement.They were so thankful to have a loving parents like them...they accepted them as what they are.

"Sooo,when is the wedding?." - Seulgi is the middle of eating when her Mom asked them such unexpected question making her choke on her food.Irene immediately lend her a glass of water and drink it before answering her Mom.

"If you want Mom...I'll marry her tomorrow." - and that's when she receive a light slap on her shoulder from Irene making the olders laughed at them.

They spend the whole night with laughter and talking about random stuffs together with their parents....