Chapter twenty

Irene's Pov

Morning and Noon had passed and I haven't seen Seulgi today.I already approached her friend Wendy but she told me she haven't seen her also.She even told me that Seulgi was absent for today's class.I heave a sigh and decided to go to the library so that I can already finish the task that was given to us.

As I entered,I roam my eyes around the library and there were only few students here.I went to the table in the corner of the library were I won't be distracted.

Ff.

Finally,I already finished my assignments.I look at the wrist watch and it's already....

"What the hell!? It's 5:57pm!?."-I quickly stood up and pick up my things.This library will be closed at exactly 6:00 pm! I was in the very corner of this library were no one can see me.

I suddenly stop when someone groaned.My eyes literally went wide when I can clearly see who it was.

"Seulgi!? What are you doing there!?."-the person who I was looking the whole time was just right here!

"You're disturbing me.Can't you see? I'm sleeping!."-she said in a husky voice but you can still see the annoyance in her face.

"I was looking for you the whole time,but you're just right here!?."-I stared at her and that's when I realized what I've just said.Stupid!

She smirk and walk towards me.I slowly step backwards but she keep on stepping forward until I already feel the wall in my back.I've got cornered.

"W-what a-are you....d-doing?."-I stuttered.She lean her face closer to mine while smiling seductively.Gosh! She's hot!

"Do you miss me that much?."-she ask while still leaning her face closer to mine and here I am,moving my face away from hers.

"S-stop it!."-I tried pushing her but she's strong.I feel my heart beating so fast as I feel her breath on my ears.Damn! God of all Gods,help me.

I closed my eyes waiting for her lips touch against mine.I waited for a seconds but I heard laugh instead so I open my one eye and followed by the other one.

"Hahahaha!! Are you expecting me to kiss you?."-she was laughing while asking me that question.Damn! I blushed out of embarrassment.Damn it!! What a shame!

I turn my back on her and held my face.I slap myself lightly.

"If that's what you want....I can give it to you."-by that,I can feel my face heat up again.Why is she doing this to me?

"Shut up,Ddeulgi!."-she stop when I mentioned that nickname.She was about to say something when the lights turned off.
Oh no! Not again.

I was now trembling in fear.The whole area was now surrounded by darkness.I have an  achluophobia...fear of darkness.I can feel a warm liquid rolling through my face.

"D-dont leave m-me."-my body was shaking when I spoke that words.Before I fell on my knees,I already feel the warm hug from my back.It was her,the warm hug that bring me in peace.Seulgi was the only one who can make me feel this way,this way I felt before.

"Don't worry...I'm here."-she whispered.And for the nth time,my heart beating again like crazy.

_________________

Seulgi's Pov

I immediately stop when she mentioned my nickname.My bestfriend was the only one who can call me by that name and she's also the one who made that for me.I was about to say something when the lights turned off.

I look at the time in my phone and it's already 6:00 pm,its already time to close this libraby.Haven't they check if someone was still here? Stupid guards!