Chapter thirty two: Jelous Kang

Third person's Pov

The lecturer gave them a 15 minutes break so Seulgi and Seungwan run their way out to their classroom and rush quickly to the cafeteria.

They ordered  their usual food and sit Where they used to sit.Seulgi decided to call Irene so that,they can eat together.

"Babeee!!."

"[ Hahaha,what's wrong Ddeulgi-yah?.]" - Irene laugh from the other line because of Seulgi's silliness.

"Aish,It's Babe ok? Call me Babe!."- Seulgi exclaimed which made Irene laugh again.

"[Hahaha,fine.What's the matter,Love?.]". - Seulgi can't explain how happy she was because finally! Irene is already hers.

"Yieee,you prefer calling me love huh...by the way,have you given a break?."

"[Yes Love...are you in the cafeteria already?.]"

"Great! Yes Baby babe,I'm already here together with Seungwan come here quickly! I'll order food for yah!."

"[Hahaha..ok,Wait for me there.I'm coming with Sooyoung and Yerim.Love you,Love!.]".

"I love you more Bae.Come here quickly! I can't wait to see you."

"[Hahaha,alright bye!]." - Irene ended the call.

"You look like an idiot there Kang."-Wendy reacted seeing Seulgi smiling from ear to ear like an idiot.

"Oh! I forgot you're with me."-Seulgi teased which earn a smack from Wendy.

"I'll be ordering another set of food.My wife will coming."-Seulgi stand up from her seat when Wendy exclaimed.

"Heol! You're dreaming again Kang.Irene is your girlfriend and not wife!."-Seulgi rolled her eyes before answering Wendy.

"She's the one I'll be marrying so probably,she's going to be my wife."-Seulgi turn her back against Wendy while Wendy also stood up walking behind Seulgi.

"I'll be ordering for my girlfriend and for Yerim also."-Wendy winked before walking towards the counter.

____________________

"Hey Sooyoungieee."-Wendy greeted her girlfriend placing a quick kiss to Sooyoung's lips.

"Where's Joohyun!?."- Seulgi asked when she noticed that Irene is not with them.

"Someone came up and she needs to handle it.She told us to come first and she will follow after."-Yeri was the one who answered Seulgi because Joy is busy flirting with her girlfriend.

"Who's that someone?."

"I don't know his name."- 'his' that one word made Seulgi's ear tingled.

"Where are they?."-Seulgi asked seriously.

Yerim look at her and answered.

"At the school groun---."- Yeri didn't finished her sentence because Seulgi run her way out to the cafeteria already.

____________________

Meanwhile...

Irene flinched when the said guy hold her hand tightly.She tried shoving his hand away from hers but this guy used his strength which made Irene almost cried in pain.

"Please...be mine."-The guy pleaded disperately.

"Y-You're h-hurting me!."-Irene exclaimed but the guy continued pleading.

"Please Joohyun,I want you to be my girlfriend."-The guy pulled Irene closer to him and hug Irene tightly.Irene tried her best to push the guy away from her when a hand pull the guy and punch him.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you!?."-Suho was now laying on the ground because of the strong impact causing him to fall.

Seulgi can't explain the anger arousing from her body when she saw what Suho just did to her girlfriend.Seulgi's fist clenched as well as her jaw while walking towards Suho.Irene stop Seulgi but it feels like,Seulgi didn't hear anything.

Seulgi grab the guy's collar and gritted her teeth angrily.

"How dare you touch my property!!."-Seulgi punch him once again causing Suho groan in pain.He wiped the blood from his nose and look at Seulgi.

"Who the hell are you!?."

"Seulgi,Let's just leave him.Come on!."-Irene said worriedly to her girlfriend but still,no response.

"I'm her girlfriend,so better stay your ass away from her if you don't wanna see your body laying on a coffin next time you lay a finger on her.Do you understand!?."Seulgi grab his collar once again and lean her face closer to him. "I can kill anyone.Call me a psycho....because I really am a psycho."-she whispered before pushing Suho.

"Let's go Seulgi."-Irene grab Seulgi leaving the guy dumbfounded.

______________________

"Damnit!!."-Seulgi exclaimed.

The two decided to talk to the place where no one can see them.Seulgi was so mad right at this moment while Irene trying her best to calm Seulgi.

"I'm fine now,Ok? Don't worry Baby."-Irene cupped her face and kiss her lips.

"I'm sorry.It's all my damn fault! I shouldn't let you go on your own.I'm really sorry."-Seulgi apologize hugging Irene.

"Shh..it's not your fault ok? I'm fine."

"You're mine only,remember that."-Irene nodded and smiled.

"By the way,what did you say to him? Why did his face became priceless after whispering something to him?."-Irene asked when she remembered what Seulgi did to him.

"I told him that I can kill him and that...I'm a psycho."-Irene's eyes went wide while Seulgi laughed.She punch Seulgi on her shoulder lightly.

"Yah! What are you talking about!?."-Seulgi kiss her lips quickly and run leaving Irene behind.

"You got me feeling like a psycho,psycho!!."-she sing while letting Irene chase after her.

I hope everyday will be like this forever...Without hindrance.

Irene smiled with that thought running towards Seulgi who's waiting for her smiling widely.When she's already behind Seulgi,Seulgi put her arms around Irene's neck and they walk together.

"Love."

"Hmm?."-Irene hummed in response.

"You're so smol."-Seulgi teased laughing.Irene remove her arms quickly to her neck and shouted angrily.

"Yah!."

"Hahaha...I LOVE YOU BAE JOOHYUN!! FOREVER!!."

Seulgi shouted proudly and kiss Irene once again.

❤️💛💙💚💜