e i g h t

the train ride was a bit uncomfortable.

the lady beside me whom i said she looks like in her 20s, she kept on bickering and talking. i think she is talking with her bf.

pet names and thingies are all i heard from her. it makes me sick.

the middle aged lady on the other hand kept on sleeping and she accidentally placed her head on my shoulder for 4 times.

luckily, daegu is around the corner. i wore my bag behind my back and i stood up.

i held on a pole and as the train stops, the doors went open and i quickly went outside.

i took out my phone and saw it was already 11:30 am.

i walked down the streets because my house is just near. i saw familiar faces and i bowed slightly at them.

i saw the cafe i always go in whom my childhood bestfriend owns. well, her family owns it.

i continued walking until i reached in front of a white fence, i stopped. i opened the short fence open and went in.

i walked down the small garden we have and rang the doorbell. the door opened and saw my cousin, jimin oppa.

"you're home!" he said and he hugged me tightly. i patted his back as a sign of 'i can't breathe'. he broke the hug and placed both of his hands on my shoulders.

"you look uglier than before." he added as i spanked his arm.

i went in and saw my cousins sitting on the living room. they were playing some video games or whatsoever.

i saw my mom in the kitchen and when she saw me, she smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek. "i'm happy you went home safely. i made your favorite, raboki."

i smiled and placed my bag down the sofa. my sister lee soori is beside jimin oppa. they are both watching a movie in a tablet.

"how's the trip?" unnie asked. "it's fine."

i opened my bag and grabbed an apple drink inside and gave it to my younger cousin. he smiled and asked me to open it.

i closed my bag again and went up to my room. then my phone buzzed.

i was excited to open my phone so i ran quickly to my room. i dragged my bag down the floor and grabbed my phone.

annoying beom:
arrived yet?

me:
yeah.

annoying beom:
nice. u r not yet dead

me:
hdu 😑

annoying beom:
im wid muh friend rn. we r
eating here in mcdonald's. u, did
u eat alrdy?

me:
not yet. just abt to. my lunch here
is raboki

annoying beom:
okkkk. imma not distract ur
family time. stay safe my honey
bearrrr 😘😘😘🥰

me:
yes jagi 😁

annoying beom:
wait wut? am i seeing this correctly?!?!
imma faint rn 😳

me:
blindass btch 😏

annoying beom:
oh god. my heart rn is
❤️❤️❤️🧡🧡🧡💛💛💛
💚💚💚💙💙💙💜💜💜
🖤🖤🖤❣️❣️❣️💕💕💕
💞💞💞💓💓💓💗💗💗
💖💖💖💘💘💘💝💝💝
😘😘😘😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰
read

gotcha