t w o

choi beomgyu

"hey kai. did i message you last night?" i asked him while i munch in my food.

he looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed. "nope. why?"

i'm pretty sure he's not telling the truth. "yah! you just bought your phone yesterday and you told me that was your number."

he tilted his head. "ugh. i'm going to get my phone to show you proof." he stood up and grabbed his phone from the sofa.

he sat down again beside me and showed his messages.

mom 9:43 pm

soobin pabo 9:31 pm

taehyun potter 8:53 pm

i chatted him at 11:56 pm. i looked at his phone number and opened my phone as well.

i looked at the number of the one i chatted last night and it was different.

hueningkai's number is XX-XXXX7XXXXX

but the number i have does not have 7. i accidentally pressed 8 instead of 7!!!

i gulped and gave huening back his new phone. "i chatted the wrong person."

he laughed and i glared at him.

"who the fuck will be so stupid?" he laughed out.

i stood up and grabbed my bag. "come on. school's about to start." he then stood up and grabbed his bag as well.

we went straight inside school and i thought to message the one i messaged last night.

i grabbed me phone and opened it.

me:
i'm so sorry for texting u last night.
i really thought it was my friend.

and i closed my phone afterwards. tucking it in my pocket as me and huening goes in the classroom.