Payback Is A Bitch

Start from the beginning

I grabbed my gun shooting his foot. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU SHOT ME!" He yelled. "I KNOW! TELL ME WHERE ANTONIO IS OR THE NEXT BULLET IS BETWEEN YO FUCKING EYES!" I said. "No." I stepped on the foot that I shot. "Aaahhh!" He yelled. I couldn't kill him because I needed to know where Antonio was.

I shot his other foot. He screamed out in pain. "I can do this all day. I just need an address." I said clenching my jaw. His phone started ringing. I looked over at it seeing Antonio's name.

I answered. I put a pillow over Jermaine's mouth. "Wassup." I said.

"You had called me earlier. What you needed?" He said.

"You left some shit over my house the other day. Come through." I said.

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes." He said. I hung up the phone. I looked down smiling at Jermaine. "Guess you didn't have to tell me. I grabbed a chair from his kitchen putting it in the living room. I went looking for something to tie him up with. I looked in the drawer seeing a few rolls of duct tape.

"Paybacks a bitch." I said under my breath.

~Landon POV

"Landon what are you talking about?" She said. "I'm so sick of having to put up with this shit." I said shaking my head. "We have a child on the way. Our damn gender reveal is coming up." She said. "I know. And I'll be right next to you when we find out the gender. I'm gone continue to be in my child's life. But I can't do this shit with you no more." I sighed.

"Landon please. Can we just keep trying." She said with tears in her eyes. "Iyanna I tried. I tried after you had a whole secret relationship with another man. I tried when you let that same man in my house again. I tried after everything you blamed me for. I'm done trying."

"So what. You kicking me out?" She asked. "No, you're pregnant. You can have this place since you stay inviting people in here like you pay the bills. I've been looking for a another crib for myself."

~Jayceon POV

I had Jermaine tied up in a chair in the middle of the living room. I seen Antonio pull up in the driveway. I got behind a wall waiting for him to get in.

"JERMAINE WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled walking. "Sit the fuck down." I said coming from behind the wall. He turned around looking at me. "Well, well, well." Antonio smiled. "I didn't think you'd find me that fast."

I pulled the trigger shooting him in his knee. "Ahh fuck!" He said. I sat him in the chair I had next to his cousin tying him up the same way.

"So what? Was it a two man job?" I scoffed. "I don't know what you're talking about." Jermaine groaned. "You don't? Well your cousin sure does." I said.

I pulled my fist back sending a blow to Antonio's face. "I brought a few things with me." I said walking out to my car. I grabbed out a duffle and walked back inside. "Now you electrocuted my sister and I don't have the tools for that. But I do have this." I said pulling out a knife.

"I don't normally use these. I just pull the trigger and be done with it. But my sister is laid up in a hospital bed with a lot of shit going on." I laughed a little. "You don't got the guts." Antonio scoffed. I sent another blow to his face. I forced his mouth open grabbing his tongue. I got my knife and cut that bitch clean off.

He was crying out like a little bitch. "What's the matter? Cat got ya tongue." I said. I looked over at Jermaine who had fear in his eyes. "Did you know what was gonna happen?" I asked him. "No I swear." I was interrupted by the doorbell. I walked to the door grabbing what was left.

"Who was that?" Jermaine asked. "I had a little package delivered while you were knocked out. "A-Are those rats?" He asked with fear in his voice. "They sure are. See I don't have the time to sit here and torture you. But these rats, they can." I said. I grabbed the knife slicing his arm. I walked over to Antonio and sliced both of his.

"Good luck." I said opening the cage that the rats were in.

**Later That Night**

~DeShaun POV

"What time does DJ get out of practice?" I asked. "7:30. But he's staying with his friend tonight." Kendall said. "So I guess it's just us for the rest of the night." I said leaning back on the couch. "I bought this a few days ago and never opened it." Kendall said bringing out a bottle of Patron.

"Oh so you trynna get fucked up." I said laughing. "You said you wanted to get back to yourself. This is all we used to do." She said. "Let's get into it then." I said.

~Third Person POV

A few drinks later and they were both fucked up. "Remember prom night?" Kendall said. "You punched that one dude in the mouth for telling me my dress was cute." She said making DeShaun laugh a little. "I already told you that you looked good. Nobody else needed to."

It was a silence between the two. "I think I'm gone knock out." DeShaun said. "You know you don't have to keep sleeping on this mattress right." Kendall said. "Well where else am I supposed to sleep?" He asked raising a brow. "Upstairs with me." She said.

He hesitated before getting up. They both went upstairs into Kendall room.

"Damn. Being in this bed bring back a lot of shit." DeShaun said sitting down. "Ain't never did nothing since." Kendall said.

"You mean to tell me you aint fucked nobody since me?" DeShaun said raising a brow. "Nope."

"Come here." DeShaun said. Kendall sat down next to him. "Take these off." He said pulling on her tights. She listened. Kendall laid back while DeShaun hovered over her. He started kissing her and she deepened it.

He took off Kendall's shirt and started trailing kisses on her body. Little moans left her body getting a feeling she hasn't had in years.

His mouth reached another set of lips but he didn't want to do all of that. He wanted to get straight to it. He took off his pants sticking himself inside her. "Fuck!" She moaned out. Kendall was digging her nails in his back which only made him go deeper.

He flipped Kendall over putting her in a doggy style position.

"Quit running." DeShaun said pushing an arch in Kendall's back.

**Next Morning**

~DeShaun POV

I'd be wrong to say I didn't regret what happened last night. But I didn't regret it all.

MAKE SURE TO VOTE⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2💋