I Cant Do This

~Morgan POV

"EVERYBODY ON THE FUCKING GROUND!" A man said running into the shop. My heart dropped to the pit of my stomach as I got on the ground like he said. "Everybody out except for her." He said pointing at me making my heart race. "I'm not leaving my best friend." Ashanti said. "BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT!" He said cocking the gun back pointing it at her. She got up and ran out. "W-What do you want from me?" I asked feeling tears form in my eyes.

"You'll see." He said before punching me in my face.

~Jayceon POV

"So you telling me you got a boyfriend?" I said to my mom. "Jaycee that is none of your concern." She said cooking breakfast. "Ma yes it is. I'm your son. Them other two big head mutha fuckas know so why can't I?" I said. "Boy watch yo mouth." She said throwing a spoon at me. "Just tell me." I said shaking my head. "Yes Jayceon, I have a boyfriend. Are you happy now?" I asked. "No." I simply. "And why is that?" She asked turning off the gritz. "Because you don't need a boyfriend."

"YALL CAN EAT!" My mom yelled. "So you just gone ignore me?" I asked. "No. I'm gonna fix you a plate." She said smiling. "I'm being serious."

"I don't understand why you so hard on me. Me and your father have been divorced for 3 years now and he has a whole wife. Why is my boyfriend so important to you?" She asked. "Because I don't care bout that nigga. But you my dawg so I care." I said eating a piece of bacon. "You still here?" Jayda asked walking in the kitchen. "Yeah. That's a problem big head?" I asked. "Don't come for her." JaMiya said walking in. "Dumb and Dumber have entered the chat." I laughed. "You such an asshole."

"Ight dickhead." I said only to get a slap to my neck. "What I tell you bout cussing." My mama said. "She literally just called me an as- never mind." I said eating my food. "Besides the fact that I'm getting bullied, I won't be here this weekend." I said. "Where you going?" Jayda asked. "Vegas." I said. "Another business trip?" My mom asked. She already knows what I do. It took her a while to finally be okay with it. "Nope. Just a trip. I'll be gone for four days." I said. "You never wanna bring me anywhere." JaMiya said. "You wouldn't be ab-" I was cut off my by phone ringing.

"Wassgood MJ." I said answering the phone.

"You know the hair salon my sister work at."

"Yeah why?"

"Red roses are back and you know how they get down. I was on the way to get her but I caught a flat. Go get my sister and bring her back to yo crib." He said before hanging up.

"I gotta go." I grabbed my keys and ran out the door. I got in my car and sped off making my way to the hair salon. I already know about the Red Roses. We lost a about 8 people last time something popped off with them. And I already know how crazy Marquis is with his sisters so Imma get her, no matter what I got to do.

~Morgan POV

"P-Please. Just let me go." I said crying. He had repeatedly kicked and punched me leaving bruises everywhere. "I'll let you go when yo brother show up." He said before kicking me again in my stomach. I started coughing up blood. At this point I just need anybody to come help me. Right then the bell from the door sounded. I looked up seeing Jayceon, one of Marquis' friends. "Let her go Rod." He said pointing the gun towards him. "I wasn't expecting you here. I was expecting something a little more close to blood." He said chuckling.

"Rod we both know if someone don't make it out alive then war will start. Just go man you already did enough damage." Jayceon said. "You right playboy. But just one more thing." He pointed the gun at me only to make Jayceon shoot first. He got a clear shot on his head killing him instantly.