I slowly step away as he growls even louder and because of this he motions closer to me, clearly not liking me backing away from him.

"You know to never hit a woman dad, I never thought you'd do that" I speak to him slowly as I keep backing away from him.

His ears perk at my voice but he continues to try to make me surrender to his dominance, he wants me to be submerged in fear of him which will therefore force me into submission.

Fortunately I don't back down easy, I'm not a pushover and I will not let anyone dictate what I'm doing.

Suddenly my dad just runs straight at me and attempts to jump on top of me. His heavy paws on my chest make me fall back onto the hard floor, the back of my head just missing the table.

I slide half my body under the table and proceed to kick at his face. "Stop please!" I shout at him.

"Dad please calm down" I say as his teeth try to clamp around my leg and to which he would try to drag me out from under the table and force me to submit.

His jaggy teeth scrape off of my leg which rips my black leggings and causes a white scrape mark to appear.

"Right that's fucking enough!" I scream and jab my foot right in his eye which makes him whimper. I quickly pull myself out from under the table and jump on top of my father.

I hold his neck in a choking position and use my other arm to protect myself as he swipes at me with his paws.

"Dad enough of this, calm down now!" My voice booms throughout our kitchen and I tighten my grip around his neck as he tries to bite my face.

Holding his neck will help slow down his breathing and it'll stop him from struggling as much. Lots of werewolves use this tactic on other pack members who end up going out of control.

His breathing slows and he begins to relax, I know this won't do much though to help him totally calm down. Usually when a pack member ends up out of control the healer will arrive with an elixir that helps put the wolf to sleep so the human can return to their body.

The remedy is a mix of hot water and crushed valerian plants because the sent of the valerian helps induce sleep. The pack doesn't believe in real scientific medications that the humans use.

Once he's in a total relaxed state I quickly pull away from him and run out of the room. I head upstairs towards where my family will be which is my parents room since it's the biggest in the house.

I hear heavy paws pound on the floor behind me which makes my legs work even faster as I run down the hall to my parents room.

I don't even turn to look behind me because I already know my fathers coming after me. Chasing me in fury at my rebel against his dominance and the fact that I basically held his wolf down.

I'd consider myself to be very strong on my skin side which therefore means I don't actually need to have a wolf to defend or protect me.

All my siblings wolves are strong since their of beta blood, which means all of us will be mated to stronger wolves such as other alphas and betas and even gammas. Although it could be different in my case with the absence of my shifting ability.