"Wendy... surprisingly the clothes you gave me, fit and look really well," Jungkook turns, and he sees Wendy smiling.

"Wendy...you look so cool."

She was wearing skinny jeans and a simple white crop top with a black denim jeans, the bandana on her head , which is placed neatly, allowing Jungkook to see her dyed front bits that framed her face, "all thanks to you Jungkook, now are you ready to go?"

"Yeah, just let me call my mum." Wendy rolls her eyes, "you can do that when we get to school," she grabs Jungkook's hand, and drags him downstairs. He quickly slips on his red Vans, and grabs his backpack that he brought the night before.

But before the two of them could leave, he stops Wendy in her tracks, "you're scared that your parents are going to react badly aren't you?" Wendy doesn't say anything for a moment, but then shyly nods, sighing, Jungkook grabs her hand, and tows her to her kitchen, where her parents were busy eating their breakfast.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Shon," Jungkook greets brightly, walking in first. The two adults stare at Jungkook's hair before smiling,

"Your hair is so pretty and bright."

"Son you look good."

Jungkook blushes a little bit before coughing and dragging Wendy into the kitchen by the arm, "thank you but Wendy was the one who urged me to finally get round to doing it."

Wendy's parents fall into a silence when they see their daughter's hair. Wendy fidgets on the spot, looking as nervous as ever. However Jungkook puts his arm around her, "doesn't she look so beautiful and unique?"

Her parents look up at Jungkook, before snapping back to Wendy. Soon they break out in smiles, "Wendy, you look so beautiful! Good job!" Wendy visibly relaxes, her neck straining from being tense. She looks at her dad for approval and he nods. She smiles softly at him.

"I told you that they'd absolutely love it."

------

It was lunch time in school, and Wendy was visibly shaking, "I'm so stupid, I can't believe I forget." Wendy was pacing back and forth, a hand on her head, rubbing her temples. She had forgotten to bring lunch in haste to get out of the house. The two had managed to avoid the rest of the year but now it was lunch break, and they were starving.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook..." Wendy apologizes, sitting next to Jungkook. However, Jungkook gives her a reassuring squeeze on the hand, "it's okay Wendy...maybe this is a sign though..." He says, looking at Wendy who was playing with her hair.

"...what sign?"

Jungkook took a deep breath, twirling the red strand of Wendy's hair in his hand, "that maybe we should overcome our fears."

Wendy doesn't say anything, her eyes sad. When Jungkook sees this, he puts an arm around her, "listen, we don't have too, if you don't want to. I'm just saying that maybe we shouldn't let all of this effort go to waste." Wendy looks into Jungkook's brown eyes, and she sees nothing less than understanding and warmth in his eyes.

"Do you think Kyungsoo will talk to us if we go in there?" She asks, playing with her fingers. Jungkook's stomach flutters. Kyungsoo. He had barely made an effort to talk to the two, and even though it was happening really fast, he should have had the decency to at least tell Jungkook, but no.