"You ready to go?" My brother asked and I nodded. Will quickly grabbed his phone and a jacket. I felt my pockets seeing if I had mine and Emma's phones, but I didn't feel anything.

"Hold on I need to grab my phone." I said and ran into my room and grabbed our phones off my bedside table. I put them both in my pocket and I walked out of my room, making sure to turn my lights off before I left.

"Bye Sam, I'll be back soon." I said petting Sam.

"Oh lets go Jordan." My brother said coming up to me yanking by my jacket. I jerked backwards and walked out of the door.

"You're a goofball." My brother said laughing.

"Yeah and you're an asshole." I said laughing and he elbowed me in the side.

"What's with you two elbowing me?" I asked them and they both laughed. We climbed into my brother's car and we drove to the nearest sushi place near our apartment and it was only 6 minutes away. We pulled into the parking lot and my brother parked his car.

We climbed out of the car and walked into the restaraunt, we were seated at a table near the bathrooms. The interior of the place was nice, the lighting was dim and was lit by chinese lanters and candles on every table. I opened up my menu and scanned through the options of food.

I saw many things to get, but I ended up getting Leak soup with soy sauce and 2 California rolls. Will got 4 California rolls and 2 things of sushi. My brother got the same as me, but instead of California rolls, he got eggrolls. For drinks we all shared a pot of hot tea, we enjoyed our food and drinks while talking.

After dinner we all went back home and decided to watch Neighbors with Zach Efron and Seth Rogan, I popped some microwave popcorn and poured us all a glass of iced tea. During the end of the movie Will was already asleep and so was my brother.

I turned off the movie, not caring on how the movie ended. I got up and walked into my room and lied down on my bed, I took off mine and Emma's phones and turned her's on. Josh had texted her telling me he had gotten in an hour ago and that he was staying at the same hotel Emma was staying in.

I replied to him saying

Okay, sounds cool. I was thinking about visiting her at about noon, but Emma's friend Devon may be going earlier so you could go with him if you want to go earlier. I'll give you his number if you want it.

After I sent him the text, I turned off Emma's phone and turned on my own. I had a lot of Twitter notifcations, I think someone told the fans what happen, this may not be too good. I opened up Twitter and scrolled through the tweets people were sending me and they were definetly about what had happened today.

A lot of them were blaming me for what had happened and it really wasn't. I typed a long paragraph in my notes about I did cheat on her and that may have led her to do what she had did, but I also typed up what I did to help her and save her life and what I did do help her and save her life after typing it all up I took screenshots of the paragraph, I posted the pictures on Twitter and said,

This is actually what happened, and please understand what I have done is wrong and what I have done to help her saved her life.

After I sent out the tweet I turned off my phone and slipped off my shoes. I got under my covers and Sam joined me, I turned off my bedside lamp and closed my eyes. Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day and not result in a bad turn out.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up the next day to Sam licking my face like what he did when I woke up from my nap yesterday. I got up and changed into a white vneck t-shirt and a pair of jeans, I put on a pair of shoes and put on a leather jacket. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen, I checked the time on the stove and it read 12:18, hopefully Josh went with Devon and them to the hospital.