Ocha: no, I was thinking to invite Todo, Iida and Tsu!

I sat on the couch, debating if I should go. I was about to decline the offer but Uraraka texted back.

Ocha: come on Izuku! It's your day off so live a little!

I was type of person to easily convince. When I read the text for a second time I started to rethink my choice.

Me: ok then. What time though?

Ocha: aw thank you! I just finished texting the others and we decided to go at 10.

Me: all right. See you later!

Ocha: okey Bai!

Ocha is offline

I sighed and chuckled to myself as I got up and stretched. I made my way to my room to get a change of clothes and a towel.

Once I got everything I got in the shower and turned the warm water on.

__________________
________________

After a 20 minute shower I stopped the water and grabbed my towel. I started to dry myself off.

What I picked to wear wasn't very fancy, considering we were going to a club, but I thought it was nice.

(Something like this)

I put my clothes on and I started to dry my hair. I opened the bathroom door and the cool air of my room filled the bathroom.

I took a deep breath and walked out to check the time. It was 8:45.

"Oh, I still have time." I said to myself. I continued to dry my hair as I made my way downstairs.

__________________
____________________

It was 9:49 now, almost time to head to the club. I decided to take my own car so I was about to grab my keys but before I did my phone dinged.

I took my phone out of my back pocket and checked to texted me.

Todo: Hello Midoriya.

Me: hi Todoroki!

Todo: if its all right with you were going to take my ride since I don't plan on drinking.

Me: wait...Iida is drinking?!

Todo: Uraraka finally convinced him to.

Me: oh wow.

Me: but I don't mind, when are you coming by?

Just then I heard honking outside. I looked at my phone then at the window in confusion.

I made my way to the window next to the front door and peered through the blinds.

Outside I saw a blue car parked outside with it's head lights on. Through it's windows I saw Uraraka in the passenger seat and Tsu behind her.

I giggled and stuffed my phone in my pocket as I opened the door to walk out. I waved to everyone in the car as I lock the door.

Opening the door my ear drums were amidiatly filled with blasting music and everyone laughing. This is going to be a fun night.

Once Tsu stopped laughing she moved over to make room for me. I thanked her and sat down.

"So what are you guys laughing about?" I asked.
"I-its Iida!" Uraraka laughed out.

On cue Iida started to do chopping motions with his arm and started to talk. "It's not funny! It is my first time drinking! That beer that you brought was to strong are you sure I isn't vodka?!"

"Vodka?" I repeated. Soon after I started to break down into laughter too, not taking him seriously.

Even Todoroki was laughing. I looked back at Iida with tears in my eyes, his face was a tint of read and he was looking down in embarrassment.

The laughing settled down.
"I-im sorry I-iida." Ochako apologized. Everyone apologized to him too.

Todoroki looked into the rear view mirror to look at Iida, "Y'know Iida beer isn't that strong, even for my first time." He chuckled.

He looked like he was about to complain but stopped himself. Tsu patted his back and gave a warm smile.

"Oh, we should go! It's 10:03!" Uraraka interrupted looking at her watch.

Todo gave a nod and pushed the gas peddle, backing us out of my driveway.

____
_____

Heya, author here imma leave it here for now. I hope you enjoyed it, I know I did typing it. Anyways, have a good day/night and stay safe! Bai!

word count: 1161