he gave him kendrick and watched how he held him and supported his head and neck like i told him.

"good job, first time daddy" he chuckled. "i'll be back" i smiled before walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

i wanted my hands thoroughly before measuring the right amount of water into the baby bottle.

once i poured it in, i added scoops of powder to the water.

once i was done i closed the lid and shook the bottle so everything was dissolved.

i threw away the trash before heading back upstairs.

"daddy's gon take real good care of you" i heard roddy say as i was about to enter the room.

i laid my head on the other side of the wall listening to him talk.

"your gonna grow up and be the strongest man" he chuckled. "your gonna take care of mommy and be respectful to her" he put his finger on ken's chin as ken grabbed his finger with his little baby hands. "daddy's twin"

"your gonna make me cry" i walked in.

"sorry bae" he chuckled.

"you wanna feed him?" i gave him the bottle.

"how i do it?"

"just sit back, and make sure you support his head and neck at all times" i pushed him back lightly. "and put this in his mouth and he'll do the rest baby" he nodded. "don't be nervous i'm right here"

he slowly put the bottles tip in ken's mouth as ken grabbed onto the bottle slowly sucking the milk out of it.

roddy smiled down at him making me poke my lip out.

this was the cutest thing oh my gosh 🥺!

it's like he's in his own world when he's with ken.

"he looks so much like you" i sat next to him.

"look at his nose mama he has yours and your big head" i straight faced him.

"if you weren't holding ken i would punch you" he chuckled. "your doing great baby" i watched as ken finished the bottle. "god dang" i giggled.

"can babies get hick ups?" i laughed again taking the bottle.

"baby where would you be without me" he sighed.

"i don't know mama" he smiled down at ken. "can i rock him?"

"no baby" i sighed as i watched ken close his eyes falling asleep again. "they say it's bad because it could cause a stage where they won't be able to sleep without you" i said as i reached for him.

"shii he can sleep with us"

"roddy you gettin attached see?" he sighed. "you can go put him in his crib" he nodded and got up slowly.

"daddy gon be back don't even worry" he laid him in his crib.

"10:30 is when i needs change him" i said as we left the room.

"yea i ain't doin that" i giggled.

"you so cute when you playin daddy" i pouted. "it's adorable!"

"i just love my son" he shrugged. "he gon have an amazing life"

"i know baby" i kissed his cheek.

"naw i brushed my teeth" he said and sat on our bed.

"okayy" i giggled before leaning down and kissing him slowly. "i. love. you." i said between kisses.

"you. better." he did the same thing.

"i can't wait until he 4 or 5! he gon look so much like his daddy" i sat next to him.

"hopefully" i smacked my teeth. "we havin a girl next"

"babyyyy you gotta slow your role" he chuckled. "in the future but right now, i got school and you got music baby" i started. "and now we got a baby" he nodded. "it's gonna be a lot but we can handle it"

"i real life love you more then anything, J"