After a few more minutes of being rained on by heavy stones, Thomas and Minho joined the commotion, "What's going on?" Thomas asked frantically. It didn't take long for him to notice the source of where the stones were falling from.

"I don't think she likes us very much!" Newt pointed out, ducking under a shield Frypan was holding over them.

"I think she wants you." I told Thomas.

"Go away!" she demanded from above.

Thomas took in a deep breath before calling out to the girl, "Hey! It's me Thomas, I just want to talk." The flying stones halted all at once and the girl popped her head over the edge of the Look out, "I'm gonna come up, okay?" She tucked her head back behind the floor of the platform and the rest of us relaxed, lowering our protection. Gally looked ready to run up there and beat the klunk out of her, "Just me." Thomas reassured him before climbing up the ladder himself.

With nothing else to see, Newt started to usher us away from the situtaion. Before we all left, Frypan threw in another witty comment, "Is this what all girls are like?" I took a double take and turned to him, confused by his question but quickly laughed it off with a few other boys.

The other Med-Jacks had already ran off, probably to go check on Alby. Just as I was about to walk into the direction of the Med-hut, Newt pulled me aside. He wore a concerned face; I felt bad for him. All of a sudden he'd been thrown into being in charge after Alby's sting. He didn't look like it, but he was probably the strongest of all of us. He really didn't deserve me shunning him, but a small piece of me couldn't help but feel slightly betrayed. I needed to let that piece go.

Newt took a quick glance around us to make sure no one else was too close by, especially Gally, "Did you know about Terea?" I stared at him confused, "Well you remembered Tommy. Anything about her?" I shook my head. If I'd known something I would've told him immediately, "Alright. I trust you Marty." I relaxed a little, like he had pulled me out from deep under the pressure of the ocean. I didn't enjoy blaming him for my misery that night. I hated myself for it, but I couldn't control myself. What he did wasn't right, but it wasn't like him to do something like that. So many Gladers lives had been lost, I knew of the weight that put on him, so it doesn't add up why he'd risk Gally's life.

I don't think he understood how scared I was when I first came. I only told him now because I was positive what I remembered wasn't just some random dream I had. Besides, I was more comfortable with the boys than I was back then. They were my brothers, the only family I would likely ever had. I know there's someone-a family-beyond those walls waiting for me, but I don't think my bond with them will ever be as strong as the one I built with the boys here.

Just as Newt started to walk away, Thomas' voice came from behind me, "Marty!" He shouted from halfway down the ladder. He waved something in his hand, but it was too far too see, "I think Teresa's got the serum!"

* * *

Six of us hovered over Alby who grunted out of conscious. The stripes of blue that travelled up from the hole in his side were more prominent than the day before. His hands were still strapped together, his wrists grew irritated from his attempts to break free. He breathed in through his gritted teeth and continued to struggle in his cot. Newt paced across the room, his face resting in his palm.

Thomas handed over one of the tubes of serum, "Where'd you even get this." I asked the girl, who we now knew as Teresa.

She simply shrugged, "I found them in my pocket when I came up." I turned back at Newt, I could tell we were both wondering why the creators had sent up the serum with her, and not along with the usual supplies.