Chapter 1

It was 7:00 am and 16 year old Harry Styles was laying in bed dreading having to go to school. Ever since his dad's death he hasn't been himself. He's been quite off actually. He slowly got up and looked over at his dresser seeing all the bracelets he has to wear. Walking over to the dresser he sighed and put them all on before going to his closet and getting skinny jeans and a band tee. He pulled off his pajamas and out his clothes on since he had a shower the previous night. He walked to his dresser and sighed fixing his curls and pulling a beanie over his head. "Harry you're going to be late" he heard his mum call. Harry sighed and went to his bathroom quickly washing his face and brushing his teeth. He walked down stairs and got his keys muttering a "bye" when he walked out the door and got in the car.

When Harry got to school he parked his car and grabbed his bag locking his car and going into the school with his head down and his ear buds in. Harry walked to his locker silently, not looking up once. He ran into something hard and then felt two large hands on his chest, and the next thing he knew he was on the ground while his books were all over the floor. "Watch where you're going!" Nick shouted. Harry didn't say anything, he only had tears in his eyes as a kick was delivered to his stomach. Then his cheek. Then to his stomach again. "Leave him alone!" An unfamiliar voice shouted. 18 year old Louis Tomlinson walked over to Nick and pulled him off "He doesn't deserve that man, just stop" he sighed pushing Nick away. Harry slowly got his things and stood up beginning to walk again until he felt a hand on his shoulder and he flinched. "Are you okay?" Louis asked looking at him with sympathy. Harry sighed. " I'm fine" he murmured, slowly walking again not really caring the the fairly taller lad was following him. "You sure? You need the nurse?" Louis was concerned for the boy. He knew Harry was bullied but he didn't know about him self harming or his dads suicide. Louis didn't know about Harry's past, he just knew the boy had a hard life, he wants to change that. "Positive" he said looking up at him briefly then walking again, but scratching at his wrist. Harry was everything but okay.

Vote

Comment

Favorite

This is shit......it'll get better. Please read ^-^. Thanks!!