"Par tu upar kyun chadhi?", he asked trying to hide a smile.

"Kyunki...wo...tere andar koi hai!", Shehnaaz said like a scared child.

"Kya?", Sidharth asked in disbelief while she nodded almost immediately.

"Achcha pehle niche utar! Lag jaegi tujhe, girr jaegi tu! Please utar jaa!", Sidharth asked her to come down.

"Nhi, mein nhi aaungi!", she said firmly.

Sidharth pleaded with her but she put forth a condition, "Tabhi aaungi agar tu Waheguru bolega! Waheguru bol!".

"Abbe aye paka mat,chal neeche aa. Abhi ke abhi", he said sternly, still trying not to give away a smile.

"Nhi meine nhi aana tere sath, pehle bol waheguru! Fir hi aaungi, bol waheguru", she said adamantly.

"Shehnaaz chup chaap neeche aaja. Abhi bass ho gya tera. Neeche abhi ke abhi", he said in anger.

"Nhi aa sakti!", she said making a pout.

"Kya Matlab hai, ki nahi aa sakti", Sidharth yelled at her. He was worried that she might end up hurting herself.

"Mujhe pedh chadhna aata hai par utarna nhi aata. Mein kaise aaun", saying this, a tear drop fell from eyes and Sidharth noticed it.

"Baby, tu try kar mein idhar hi hun. Aaja baby!", Sidharth said softly trying to calm her down.

"Nhi mein gir jaungi! Mujhe niche nhi utarna aata", more tear drops fell from her eyes.

"Baby ek kaam kar, tu jump kar. I will catch you", Sidharth said.

Shehnaaz refused coming down and Sidharth knew what would make her jump down, "Tujhe Meri kasam, neeche utar!".

Shehnaaz looked at him in fear and then looked down at the ground and then back at him. He gave her an assurance and she shut her eyes.

She jumped from the tree waiting to fall, waiting to feel the hit, waiting to feel a bone or two break, but it didn't.

She landed straight in his arms and snuggled close to him. She clutched his shirt in her tiny fists due to her fear.

She kept her eyes shut and Sidharth chuckled. "Baby I promised that I would catch you, aankhen khol. You are okay baby!", he said sweetly.

"Tune mujhe pakad liya?", Shehnaaz said while meekly looking at him through her squinted eyes.

"Han baby!", Sidharth said, smiling towards her.

"Hayee sachchi! Meri haddi nhi tuti, mera paun nhi tuta?", she asked in disbelief.

"Han nhi tuta baby! You are okay. Tu theek hai meri Jaan!", Sidharth said while still holding her in his arms and pulling her close against his body.

Shehnaaz felt warmness fill in her heart. She put her lips on his, with urgency. She began kissing him passionately as if she had been dying to kiss him all along.

Sidharth was  taken aback with the Kind of fierceness she was showing in the kiss but he reciprocated.

Nowadays, she is usually this passionate and fierce. She had become wild with him.

Her mouth went towards his jaw and she started planting tender kisses there. He was moaning her name and that was all she needed to move ahead.

She moves towards his neck, kissing and licking it with all his wildness and God, he was loving every bit of this.

Shehnaaz wanted to avenge the marks and bites that he always leave on her body which makes her body unshowable for days.

So, she did what she knew she had to do. She bit his neck, almost in the middle of his jaw and his neck. He moaned loudly due to her this move.

Shehnaaz smirked in satisfaction and continued licking and sucking the ares where she bit, to soothe the pain.

She explored his neck with her teeth and her tongue rolled artistically on his neck. He felt as if she was painting his neck with her tongue.

Her tongue was almost making a patter on his neck and then again on his jaw and he desperately wanted to take her right there on the support of the tree.

That was what she could do to him, with just some kisses. Well, they were not 'just' kisses, they were more than that.

He felt as if he was addicted to her and he was under her Influence.

Shehnaaz was still in his arms when she was kissing him. They didn't even feel the need to leave each other. Sidharth didn't put her down, while she didn't ask him to leave her.

She was safe, in his arms. She was where she is supposed to be...

What more will happen in the forest? Are their forest adventures over or something more is about to happen? They are obviously the 'tedha' couple, so the visit won't be this short! Let's see what happens next!

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers😂❤️