"No!! The one who forced this is an amazing person!! He's a super skilled blacksmith!" He yells back, protecting the name of Haganezuka.

" then why is it chipped dumbass?" Daki replies nonchalantly

" you're beginning to quiver all over the place, you're getting on my nerves now, so i'll kill you on the next blow" Daki mutters just loud enough for him to hear.

"A blade only breaks because of its user it's my fault mine" Tanjiro thought.

" maybe I really can't master the breath of water. My body isn't suited for those techniques."

" I can't become a water user like Urokodaki-san and Tomioka-san, i can produce more powerful strikes with the 'dance of the fire god' because it is more comfortable with my body" he thoughts as he thinked back at the experience of the dance of the fire god.

"But because of its raw strength i couldn't  use it consecutively...

...That's why i trained so hard burn! burn! burn!!..

Set your heart ablaze!!"

Dance of the fire god: Scorching crimson mirror!

T

anjiro twirls around as soon as Daki sends out her sashes towards him. But before the sashes could reach him it was all sliced.

Daki stumbles back in surprise the unexpected change of style surprised her.

"His sword style changed, it's sharper than before" she wonders.

Tanjiro then disappears in front of her and we appear in front of her. He then bring down his nichirin sword on hand but before it could reach her she dodges so easily

Her sash then went to slice off Tanjiro's neck, bet he dodges and disappears.

Daki stood there alert, in a stance where she focused on sensing on where he could've been.

"Dance of the fire god: Parhelion Rainbow"

Tanjiro appears behind her upside down, Daki turns her head to him.

" an opening!! A slight opening+! I can do this!!" Tanjiro exclaims in his head

"Dance of the fire god: fire chariot!!" Tanjiro's sword came rushing to slice her head from the opposite direction.

"So slow. Your e making me yawn here" Daki blatantly says to him, his eyes widened as the opening was gone in a instant. Daki's sash then knocks him away.

Tanjiro tried to be defensive but failed, his body skidded through the ground. As he then on the ground, he began breathing vastly.

His muscles stiff from fatigue and from doing the dance of the fire god techniques two times in a row.

Daki then began rushing to him, her sash running through the ground and was about to slice his neck off. But due to doing the 're overt breath, he regained control and dodged the incoming sash.

As soon as he lands back to the ground, he begins clashing with the demoness. His eyes searching for openings. But since he was slow, it did be gone in an instant.

In the last clash, he was then knocked back away again. Daki smirks.
"He's more persistent than I thought. This is fun" she thought.

Tanjiro grips his sword yet again, but now raising the heat of his incoming attacks. He runs towards Daki, prepared to fight again.

"Fufu, but repulsive things are still repulsive. Even when they try hard" Daki states, a smirk plastered on her face while they fight.

While clashing, both of them glanced at the presence of something fast. Tanjiro's eyes widened as he witnessed the sash going through Daki's body.

"What the? The sash went through her body? No. It split off from her body and now it coming back" Tanjiro then went to attack her but she already disappeared.

"Oh my"

Tanjiro took a quick glance at Y/n, her hands on her lips as she stared at Daki. Tanjiro then looks back to Daki who had changed appearance,  her black hair slowly turned white.

"Huh, a pillar huh? Good thing a pillar came. That person will be pleased" Daki beams, her hands on her cheeks as a smile was on her face.

"Her appearance changed... and she smells sinister. I can feel the inner parts of my throat drying up and it hurts. But Uzui-san went to Inosuke and the others right? Then that's good..." He thoughts

"Tanjiro-kun...right?" Y/n calls out to him.

He turns quickly to the dark haired woman on the roof. He looks at her as she pointed at the white haired demoness.

"Be careful now, she is stronger now that her part came back to her" y/n tells him.

He nods hesitantly, not sure why a demoness like her would want to make him be careful.

"Hey!! What are you doing there!!" A man shouts.

More people looked through their doors and windows to see what was happening.

"Don't go arguing infront of people's stores!!"

"How annoying..." Daki mumbles.

"No!! Get away from here! Don't leave the building!!" Tanjiro shouts, the thought of them dying first came to mind.

SLASH!!!!

Multiple sashes came slashing at everything, Tanjiro went to block the man from being hit. As he stood there infront of the man, his blood gushed through new wound he received.

"Hugh.... AAHHH!!" The man behind him scream in pain as his left arm was just cut off.

"Daki! Don't use that kind of attack! You could be hit me!!" Y/n exclaims sternly. Due to her not being in the constant fight. She did not know how to dodge and only knows how to send our out long ranged attacks. What's more is that she was wearing a heavy kimono. Making it more harder to move.

Suddenly, the building and some structures all fell down after being cut off by Dan is attack. Y/n hopped off the roof and landed beside Tanjiro.

"Calm down. Y-you'll be ok, just bind your hand with a cord" Tanjiro gulps, his eyes staring at the demoness that was beside him.

She turned to the man behind him and grabs his kimono from the back. Tanjiro immediately went to stop her.

"You should've stayed inside your house, now look at your hand. It gone" she tells him, Y/n then stared at Tanjiro and his hand which gripped her wrist that held the man's kimono.

"And you let go, do you want the guy to be dead? I'm getting him out of here" she says

"Why are you helping--

"Your having troubles right? And I'm not helping. I don't want bystanders in the fight, that's all" she explained to him.

He then let's go of her wrists hesitantly. He watched as she drags the man away and throws him into one of the unaffected houses.

"Wait... unforgivable... how dare you do this"Tanjiro says, his eyes glaring at Daki's back.

Daki immediately turned to him,
"Huh? You're still talking? I've had enough of your plain existence. The lives of grotesque humans have no value whatsoever. You can all have fun rotting in hell" Daki sneered.

Tanjiro stood there, his veins looked like it'll pop. The sounds of the weeping people around him echoed. His emotions, Anger piled up.