Chapter 29:Why You...

Nyko POV

I just woke up and opened my eyes...I looked at villius...then I loomed at the Tenkai knights...I...feel like something had happened between us but...I just...can't seem to remeber anything...then villius stepped in fro t of me and he told me these words...
My daughter... Its me...your father...

I looked at him...*gasp*he...he...he is my one...and only father...I started to walk slowly towards him and I hughed him...

Everyone stared at us that's when...I remembered... I...I hate the Tenkai knights...

(P.s. villius also brainwashed her about the Tenkai Knight's being her friends and he made her think the Tenkai knights are the enemy...continue)

I let go of my father and looked at the Tenkai knights...my eyes were disgusted by looking at them...I walked up to bravenwolf

(P.P.S she doent know they're names...everything about them POOF went away)

Ah...bravenwolf...I said very disgusted...

Your so worthless...you do a poor job as a leader...everyone here...except for the corrupted ...has pity on you...*chuckels*
You...you don't mean that Nyko!

Yes...yes I do bravenwolf...

(P.P.P.S she has different powers now its dark powers and she has a new Tenkai knight name shadow)

Now...what should we do to the Tenkai knights father?...
They done enough...take them back to earth...

Father...you don't really mean that.. I said uneasily...
Yes I mean it now go get them out of my sight...

Uh...yes father

I untied everyone and I grabbed them by their necks*makes hands with dark powers* and I throw all of them to the portal and before I left I saw lydendor looking at me...

What are you looking at!?I snapped at lyndenor
Nothing...

Good...I pressed the button for them to go and they teleported back to earth and I went back to my father...

Father...I asked him...
Yes Nyko...

Will I be able to go back to earth..
Yes...but you will go with cane and beni

Ok.?
You three have so much in common...
You guys will go tomorrow

Ok...

Back to earth

Chooki POV

I...I can't believe it...we...we failed guys...we...didn't save Nyko on time...
Yeah...but...we will find a way! (Guren)

Its to late for that...

We all walked out the door and Mr.white was there waiting for us...he had Hus head down and then I whispered...

Why didnt you tell us villius was nykos father...
I... Didn't want you all to know...too much about that...and...I didn't want Nyko to know he father was alive...cause this would've happened...

IT ALREADY HAPPENED MR.WHITE WITHOUT YOU EVEN TELLING US!
woah Chooki calm down...its no ones fault...it ok-

ITS NOT OK GEN!I SAID I WOULD BE THETE FOR HER ALWAYS AND  I JUST FOUND OUT WHY SHE WAS IGNORING ME!WE COULDVE BEEN TOGETHER RIGHT NOW!BUT NOW ITS MY FAULT!

I walked out mad

I...I just could've done something to stop this...

Toxsa

Do you guys think this is too much for Chooki to handle?

Ceylan

Yeah...poor guy... He didn't have a chance to tell her goodbye before she went all bad on us...

Guren

We have to help her...whatever it takes we need to get Nyko back...for Chooki...

Gen

I hope she doesn't make a wrong choice...