Chapter 13: Simply observing...

Chooki

School ended and I called my mom that I was coming home late then I hid behind a plant and waited for Nyko to walk out of the door... there she is...I followed her...yeah...she was going to the park so I took a shortcut to the park and I hid in a tree...I saw Nyko come and sit down on the swing right below me...I hope I don't get caught!I saw her swinging then...she started to talk to herself... Wait...Am I spying!?no!...I'M just simply observing Nyko...yeah thats it...I just sat still and sat down listening to Nyko and watched her...
Nyko

I need to clear my mind...with the breeze...*sighs*there my brain is all cleared out... *looks to left and right*OK no ones Here good...*takes out necklace and moves hand in a certain way kind a likens dance*

Lifts left hand*leafs start to go to a swirl and she started to control the leafs with her wind powers

Lifts right hand* makes leafs cone off the ground and makes it crash in with the other leafs

She makes a small tornado and crashes the with force which all the leafs go up in the air and fall down gently...I love using my powers...OK so that's out of the way I need to make my decisions straight...Yes Im mad at Chooki he hurt me really bad and I want to rip his face into pieces but on the other he really is trying to get my forgiveness and he won't stop...and he's Sweet and all...GAH WHY CAN'T I MAKE YOU MY MIND!!!I got so mad I accidently made a very strong wind and all of a sudden I heard a loud thump...I ran to see what made that thump sound...it was...CHOOKI!?

Oh...crud...I made him fell...Wait...why is he Here unless he...*gasp*saw everything!!!

I looked over and saw Chooki laying on the ground I thought he was playing around...

Chooki!I know your just pretending just get up...
No answer

Chooki I'M serious!... get up!
Still no answer
*Walks over*Chooki if you think this is funny it's n-

Pause...

Oh my gosh Chooki!!!

He was bleeding from his head

I ran to him and held him in my lap...Oh my gosh Oh my gosh Oh my gosh...WHAT DID I DO!?

I called Gen and told him to come as quickly as possible...I was dragging Chooki in my arms trying to get him near gens house...

Luckily I met him on the way and he helped me take Chooki to his house as fast as possible

We got to his house and laid him on gets couch and he quickly got rags

and put it on Chooki's head. I sat next to him and held his hand and Gen asked me how this (that) happened

Well......I started