Chapter 46:Soccer Fight...

Nyko p.o.v.
As the while team was done jogging I glared at beni and she just glared back.
Gosh I hate her guts!
"Alright ladies!let's play a round!
Coach said while blowing his whistle
He split us up into teams.I was on the opposite team from beni.Good thing.
We started off by kicking the ball from the center of the field.The coach called me and beni to kick off for our teams.
I stared at her and she stared at me back.
As soon as the coach was done he blew the whistle. The Game has begun.

Chooki p.o.v.
"Now men!take a 10 minute break and then we will start a soccer game!just 1 round."
Everyone sat down exhausted.I started to gulp down my water and I saw Nyko play.I could see Nyko had her little rival Beni...I smiled and cheered for nyko in my head.
Then I picked up my soccer ball just to kick it with my knee a few times.
I got up and started doing that while I watched Nyko.
After 5 minutes of doing that I put my ball down and sat on the bench.
I was going to drink my water but I felt something cold run down my back.
I quickly got up and saw it was cane.
I put my hand in my shirt to see what he poured in me and it was ice.
I walked up to cane and pushed him.
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM CANE!?"
He looked at me from the ground and he got up.
"No...the question is...WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM!?TRYING TO LAY EYES ON MY GIRL!?"
He pushed me to the ground and I looked up at him furiously.
"YOU JUST CROSSED TO DAMN LINE CANE!"
I tackled him and we started to fight.
I punched him in the face and he pulled my hair.

Cane p.o.v.
I didn't cross the stupid line it was him!
I got him off me and I punched him in the stomach.
But Chooki punched me in the eye.
Oh...Shit just got real!!

Nyko p.o.v.
I panted and looked up.yay.my team won.Beni's team lost.ha!
I went to get my bottle of water and that's when I heard fighting. I looked behind me to make sure coach wasnt looking and I walked behind the benches and that's when I saw it...
Chooki and cane fighting.
I ran over to them but a group of boys were yelling "fight!figh!fight!".I pushed them all out of my way and that's when I saw them both.All beat up, Bruised,and hurt.
I tried to run towards them but then a boy grabbed me before I could go to them.That's when the coach came over.
"BREAK IT UP YOU TWO!!!"
the coach kept blowing the whistle and they still kept throwing punches at each other. Than the coach face got red from anger.He went up to the both of them and grabbed their faces making them drop to the ground.
That's when the coach started to scream...
"MASON!WINTERS!ON THE BENCH!NOW!!!

They both looked at coach and thet both looked down.As they were going to head towards the benches they both saw me there and I saw them blush of embarrassment.
The coach looked at me strangely and took me back to my side of the field.
I was looking back as the coach left.
As soon as he reached Chooki and Cane he started to scream at them.
As he kept talking and talking they both looked down.
I saw Chooki's head turn a little towards my direction.
He frowned and then coach turned around and looked at me.
He started to point at me while he was talking to Chooki.
(Definitely not rude...)
I couldn't hear what they were saying but he kept shaking his sideways as he says no everytime the coach said something.
The coach shook his head and started to walk towards the girls field.
"Due to this unfortunate fight...I have to cut the time short...I won't be doing anything else but seeing who our star player will be.I will post it in the morning in front of the office.now hit the showers ladies...."
The coach went off walking like he was sad or depressed.
I went over to the bench to get my stuff and that's when I saw Chooki and cane.
I sighed and looked At them.
Why... Oh why did they had to fight today...I wonder why did they even fight in the first place...I'll ask cane later...I grabbed my bag and went in the girls locker room.As I finished showering I saw there was only 5 girls left. Everyone must have left when I was showering. I changed into my clothes and as I walked out I saw Chooki.
"Oh...hey Chooki....what brings you here?"
He looks up at me and smiled
"You did silly"
I started to blush
"W-what!?y-you know i-im dating cane r-right?..."
He grinned
"I know...I just wanted to walk you home today..."
I stared at him trying to quit blushing
"Where's Cane?"
I asked while looking a him confused
"He..the coach needed to have a talk with him today..."
He looked at me while scratching his head.
"Oh..."
I said looking down.
"Anyway...if it doesn't bother you...could I walk you him?by any chance..."
I crossed my arms and looked the other way.
"Just this once mason..."
He smiled.
"That's my good little kitty cat..."
I turned towards him blushing like mad
"D-DONT CALL ME T-THAT!"
I smacked his arm
"Ouch..."
He said while smiling
I just frowned at him and grabbed my bag tightly.
I started to walk and he followed me.

Something tells me this will be a long...long...afternoon...