"Tanjiro, nows not the time to be dramatic! Shut up and help me!" Y/n hollered as he continued to wrestle the demon. It ended up spitting the katana out, so out of sheer panic and adrenaline he replaced the blade with his arm. The demon sunk its teeth in, but didn't rip any of the flesh away, so it served as a good muzzle.

"What the hell are they doing?!"

"Are they drunk?!" A couple of cops yelled and ordered Y/n to back off. 

"No! Don't! He's the only one that can hold him!" Tanjiro argued and stood in front of them. "Please get some restraining equipment! Please!" The cops just ignored what he said and started tugging on Y/n's haori, trying to pull him off by force. "Don't do that! Don't interfere, Im begging you!"

Sudden patters surrounded the demon and the two boys. Y/n grabbed his katana with his free arm, making sure to keep the demon down by straddling it and using the makeshift muzzle.

"Even though it has turned into a demon... you still try to save them and refer to them as a person..." a beautiful woman said in a quiet and relaxing tone, making the boy calm down a little. 

"But- you're-" Tanjiro stammered. 

"Correct. I am a demon. But Im also a doctor. I, too, want to eradicate Kibutsuji"

--time skip bc I have that power--

"This isn't about money! This is about you not eating my udon!" The man from the stand barked. Tanjiro apologised promptly and slurped down 2 bowls of soup, while Y/n calmly ate his other one. 

"Thank you for the food! It was delicious!" The red head bowed and scuttled off, his friend and sister at his side. "Sorry about ditching you, Nezuko" he apologised and continued to walk, before his gaze fell on a specific demon. "Oh? Were you waiting for us?" he asked. 

"We're under a concealment spell. This is easier" The demon stated simply and proceeded to walk. "Isn't that a demon?" he asked in slight disgust and pointed at Nezuko. "What's more, she's a hag"

"Hag?" Y/n asked himself simply, slowly turning furious. "Hag? Does he mean ugly?"

"She's not ugly!" Tanjiro screamed. 

"Just take a look at those features!" Y/n came to his defence, grabbing Nezuko's face to demonstrate. 

"She's the beauty of our home town! Our Nezuko!" Tanjiro continued. 

"Lets go"

"Okay, but she's not a hag! That was way out of line! Try better lighting, like there-!" the red haired boy rambled. 

"The muzzle! It's the muzzle!" Y/n growled and started pulling on Nezuko's muzzle, making her whimper slightly. He quickly stopped. 

Y/n, Tanjiro, Lady Tamayo and Yushiro sat in Lady Tamayo's home, quietly talking. Well, Tanjiro and Tamayo were talking, Yushiro was screaming every now and then,  and Y/n was quietly laying down with his legs in the air, playing silently with little Nezuko. Well, he says little, but they were the same age. Their game was interrupted with Yushiro yelling at Tanjiro and chopping him in the throat, and the boy coughing violently. 

"Yushiro! I won't forgive you if you hit him again!" Tamayo scolded in an upset tone, immediately putting Yushiro back in his place. The lady continued to explain how sometimes turning them into a demon is the only choice she had. 

"Tamayo-san" Tanjiro started his question. "Is there a way to turn a human-turned-demon back into a human?" he asked. This was finally a topic that interested Y/n, so he stopped messing around and shuffle to sit properly next to Tanjiro.