One Direction's return

A few months later...

Leanna's POV

"What is this?" I asked out loud looking down at the magazine. Damon looked over my shoulder, his smirk immediately falling. He grabbed onto the magazine and a "oh my god" fell from his lips.

"Is that Liam? As in Liam Vick?" He asked me in shock. I am also in shock, but for a different reason. This magazine is new and on the front page a picture of the Boys, Perrie, Gemma, Janet, Destiny and Sydney weaving their way through a paparazzi covered airport. They all had sunglasses on, even Sydney. Sydney was in Harry's arms. He was mainly trying to cover her from the camera flashes, you could tell she was frightened. She was clinging onto him as if her life depended on it. Perrie's bump was starting to show, but barely. Perrie and Zayn held hands while walking through the airport together. Destiny was trailing infront of the boys, pushing paparazzi out of the way. Niall looked like hell. He had a noticeable difference in his walk, most likely from the fact that he was shot. Janet and Liam were walking beside Niall and Gemma , they looked tense, but Liam was glaring at Harry with a look that was of full hate. I wonder what Harry did? The headline stated: ONE DIRECTION FOUND!! THE BOYS WERE SEEN LEAVING AN AIRPORT IN LONDON LAST NIGHT. THE BOYS WERE SEEN WITH A FEW LADIES INCLUDING PERRIE EDWARDS, GEMMA STYLES, AND A FEW Mystery ONES, INCLUDING THE CHILD THAT HARRY STYLES IS HOLDING. MORE INFO ON PAGE 20.

"That is Liam, and his bandmates." I confirmed that the man on the page was in fact Liam. Damon looked totally shocked and I can't blame him. Liam looks really different now. To be honest, he looked like a dork sometimes when we were younger.

"Is that Destiny?" He asked with a small laugh, pointing at her. Destiny looked different, but not by much. In the picture Destiny looked sad, which is a very uncommon look on her face. I nodded and he grinned. I always thought he had a thing for her.

I snatched the magazine out of his grip and turned to page 20.

On the page were more pictures of them leaving the airport (one where Louis is seen having a death gripping hug with a brunette) and loads of questions.

The thing that caught my eye is the writing in bold at the top of the page.
The writing announced that the boys will be having a live Televised interview today. I quickly turned the TV on seeing that the boys live interview is on In 20 minutes.

Damon just got back from the store and he got me a 'girly magazine' as he called it. I laughed and picked it up, but once I saw it... The laughing stopped.

The rest of the guys are away right now trying to find out where Nick is exactly. They left me and Damon here. Alone. I am surprised Danny left me alone with Damon, but he knows I wouldn't do anything.

"So what do you wanna watch?" Damon asked not knowing of the boys interview.

"We are watching the live interview the boys are having in 25 minutes." I told Damon while placing the magazine down and sitting on the couch.

"The boys? And okay?" Damon responded while sitting down next to me.

"One Direction Liam's band, they are the boys." I clarified for him. I wonder what lies the boys will tell?
___________________________________________
Harry's POV

"Calm down please. Sydney please. You are going to be with Perrie for just a little bit." I reassured the little girl hoping she would calm down. She is currently in my arms bawling. I have to go out with the rest of the boys In 20 minutes , but Sydney is freaking out. She doesn't want to leave my side and I don't blame her. I am the only person she trusts around here apparently, which I don't mind , but she is refusing to leave my side.