"How?" I asked.

"Chi ranked 2nd most beautiful on SSS2 block, 6th on Senior block and 14th in the whole school!" Fefe replied.

"I don't see the difference and besides why are we having this argument?" I asked yawning again.

"Are you that sleepy?" Fefe asked as I nodded my head.

"What if he doesn't like me?" Chioma asked as we walked into the hostel.

"You'll find someone better" Fefe replied.

"I like only him okay?" Chioma said with a snort as we walled into our dormitory.

"Fefe, that's why no one has dared to ask you out" I said as I fell on my bed.

I could hear Fefe muttering all sorts of insults in my sleep but I was just too sleepy to reply her. I needed to sleep right now.

Every morning since I joined B. I. C., I'll fall in love with its uniform all over again. Starting with the blue pleated skirt, to the white shirt, to the long white and blue pop socks, to the tie with the embedded BIC logo and to the amazing jacket.

I draped my jacket on my hands as I flung my school bag over my shoulders.

"Don't tell me you are drooling over your uniform again" Chioma said sighing.

I grinned as we walked out of the dormitory.

"You know draping of jackets are taboos bah?" Fefe said as soon as we stepped out of the gate.

"We won't run into any prefects, don't worry" I replied as the walked towards the classroom area.

Each time I see B. I. C's buildings, I worship the architect that drew the building plan over and over again. A long stretchy road seperated the Classroom blocks and the Hostel Block.

In the middle also stood the giant hospital, I call it an hospital because it a three storey building and it is well equipped with doctors. To the far left near the Senior block lay the huge Senior dinning hall.

The Junior and Senior block was separated by the huge library. A small gate was beside the library and so one couldn't go into senior block or vice versa without a pass. Only prefects were exceptions to this rule.

However, the senior block was also divided into two parts. One part was the SSS1 and SSS2 classes while the other part was for the SSS3 classes. The laboratories segregated the SSS3 block from the SSS1 and SSS2 block. The Chemistry, Physics and Biology lab had four laboratories each so there was quite a distance between the two blocks despite being in the sake compound. The SSS3 block also couldn't be frequented anyhow.

Walkways lead to each classes. Each walkway had flowers trailing beside it and high canopies shielding the students from the sun.

I appreciated the morning breeeze that slowing blew against my cheeks as my braids rolled down. I ran my hands through my braids as I smiled softly, I should really lose it but I was too lazy to do it.

"Your braids should be two months tomorrow bah?" Chioma asked as we walked into our classes.

"Yes" I replied placing my school bag against the window.

"Lose this thing nah, its not as if you don't have money " Chioma said.

"Abeg, I'm too lazy to seat down for six hours " I replied.

Chioma being the fashion freak that she was; made her hair monthly. She made different styles and yeah, each style fitted her perfectly except the time she made fringe.

"Next tomorrow is Saturday, you are losing that horrible hair of yours and making another one on Saturday" Chioma said.

"Will you lose it?" I asked.

"Yes, I will" Chioma replied as we heard the bell for breakfast.

"What are we eating?" I asked adjusting my skirt.

"Toasted bread and egg" Chioma replied.

"Gee, I love Thursdays" I said with glee as we walked out of the classroom.

Whenever BIC students milled out together, from a distance, we would look like numerous ants trailing together. After all, the school population exceeded 5,000.

"So tests is like next two weeks" Fefe said with a groan.

"Then inter house sport!" I grinned with happiness forgetting that my draped jacket was still on my arm.

"You are so lazy, I wonder how you top the class every term" Chioma said as I grinned.

During inter house sports preparations, we only had a two hour class everyday. I loved intersports so much even though, each year, I was always a bench warmer and someone who yelled.

"Why are you draping your jacket?" A voice asked as I turned and my eyes widened.

"Its okay to drape your jacket anywhere you like as long as you don't get caught but draping your jacket to the dinning hall when I am on duty, are you daring me?" A voice asked again as I winced.

"Damn, anyone could have caught you, why does it have to be Angry Bird?" Chioma whispered as I shuddered as my eyes met Snr Kunle's.

----------------------------------

They've caught her o.....

I always wanted to own a school and the way I described it is exactly how I want my school to look like.

Just imagine, its a very beautiful school.

In my sec school, we gave our seniors too all kinds of names, Anticipate the next chapter, let's know who's Angry Bird!.

Don't forget to vote and comment.