Blackfyre

Jon Targeryan
They returned to Kings Landing, Jon and Dany gets inside holding hands. They enter their room and Arya was inside waiting for them. Jon and Dany were surprised to see her there but that must mean she must be here for a reason. "Arya what are you doing here?" Dany ask and Arya gets up from the chair, "I spied Arianna Martell and there's nothing good, I heard her talk with a man I didn't recognize, he was a bit taller than her and handsome but I could see cruelty in his eyes. They said that the sister of Arianna was coming here to seduce Jon" Dany feels anger growing inside her when she heard that "they also said if she fails they would use their plan B , which involves a guy named Aegon" Jon and Dany were shocked by the name, Dany couldn't understand why they would name him Aegon , Dany looks at Jon and he feels the same rage he had when burning The Vale.

"Did they mention from which house he is?" Dany asked but Arya shook her head.
It was close to night , "Arya keep spying Arianna Martell but be careful we don't want them to know we're spying on them" Jon said with an angry voice.
Arya could see that he was angry but she was angry as well after Gendry told her that Sansa has kissed him out of nowhere. Arya wanted nothing else right now but to go to Sansa and cut her throat from ear to ear, she knows I love Gendry and yet she tries to seduce him, she will never have him and I will make sure about it. Jon realize that Arya was angry and takes a step closer "Arya what's wrong?" Jon asked trying to calm her down. "Nothing everything is fine" she said trying to sound like nothing was wrong but Jon wasn't convinced.

"Daenerys can I talk with you outside ?" Arya asked looking at her. Daenerys nods and she and Arya leaves the room. After they left Jon sit in the bed and thinking who could that Aegon be, then he remembered about house Blackfyre , he had read about them with Dany after they took Kings Landing, their family sigil is A black three heads dragon in a red field.
They need to talk with Kinvara tomorrow morning and maybe she knows anything.
Dany must know how to fight with a sword, he didn't wanted for her to always rely on Drogon to protect herself.

Daenerys Targeryan
She leaves the room with Arya , she turns to Arya "what is it ?" She asked , Dany understood she was angry. "Sansa kissed Gendry without his permission " she said furious.
Dany wasn't surprised by that , she knew Sansa would try every way to have a bigger army so she would look like a mere threat, she felt bad for Arya but in same time was glad that this happened because now Arya would not trust Sansa and even hate her.

Arya was looking down "listen to me Arya , have you ever been with Gendry?" She asked and Arya's face was red, she turns her head in the other way . "I will take that as a yes , listen to me you need to show him that you love him" Arya understood what she meant and maybe she's right. He doesn't mention it but she knew that she hurt him when he asked her for her hand and she said no. He must be hurt and if I act like a foolish girl , Sansa might take him for good. Arya nods "Thank you Daenerys " she said with a smile and walk away.

She was happy to help Arya , she wanted to have good friendship with Arya not because of Jon but because she needed a friend.
She gets inside and see that Jon was reading something "what are you reading?" Dany asked him and he looks at her .
"About house Blackfyre" she understood why, he might be right. "If whoever is left from their family is in Dorne then we need to end them" he said with an angry voice. She likes the way he was with their enemies 'Ruthless' , she gets closer to him and removes the book from his hand and sits on his lap.

"How do you feel?" Dany asked looking at his eyes , their lips were almost touching but she stopped before kissing him. "I felt powerful and pride for you and me" he said and she smiles at him . She licks his full lips and adores the sweetness of everything in his body. The smell of wine and honey in his mouth was amazing, would make every woman to fall in her knees.