Consequence

Jon
I look in shock and I smile more than ever before. I touch her belly snd I get closer to her. "Are you sure?" I ask finding hard to believe but in same time I hope is true. She smiles at me and kiss me in the lips . "Is true my love we will be parents. I never thought you could break curses. You're so special Jon" My heart is warm from her words and I kiss her cheek. "We should celebrate this after this meeting " I whisper in her ear " and she looks at me with her beautiful eyes . I feel her hand touching my cock and I groan. "I will suck you until there's nothing left of you " she whispers in my ear and bites my ear a bit. She really knows how to turn me on and I want to fuck her right here and now but the door opens and I know that Sansa is there so I make my face serious and so does Daenerys. We hold our hands . Arya steps inside first and she looks at me. I can see that she must have cried because her eyes were a bit red. Sansa and Brienne steps inside and I look at Sansa but she avoids my eyes. I feel I could kill her by just looking at her. Arya and Sansa sits "Jon I want to apologize for brea" I stop her before she could finish. "You're not sorry and don't dare and lie that you are " I said .
"Jon I do feel sorry I wish I could go back and fix it" . I can't believe she thinks I will take her serious. "You're not sorry if you would really feel sorry you would not even do that. It was fine to you to do that but now you say is wrong because you know you failed. You're only trying to save your own skin like you did many other times ". I feel so angry I don't remember the last time I was this angry. "What do you think The North lords think when they find out that you made an oath in God's Wood and you break it in that same day. The lords might not care for Daenerys but they care for their gods". She looks down in the table. She's trying her hardest to not cry. "So what you will do Kill me if you want that then do it but don't burn me" She said still looking at the table but I could hear from her voice that she's crying. "Oh I'm telling you right now If I decide to kill you I will make Rheagal Eat you and that's a promise " I said with no emotions in my voice and face. In that moment she looks at me shocked. "And you know I keep my promises " .
Arya doesn't say anything and I can see Daenerys smile. "So what should I do?" Sansa asks me.

Dany
I feel the fire in Jon . He's a Targeryan now and not a wolf anymore and I know he will show no mercy to our enemies no matter who they are. "So What should I do then?" Sansa asks.
"Is very easy you will tell every lord in the North of your betrayal and we will make sure you tell them and if they decide that they still want you as their Warden of The North then you will be" I said . "What about Jon ?" Arya asks. "Jon has married with me and we will rule together " I said with pride." Can we talk alone with Jon?" Arya said . "Of course " I get up and go to Grey Worm"protect Jon" I whisper and I leave the room".

Jon
I look at Daenerys when she left. I feel bad that I'm not touching her hand anymore but I need to deal with my cousins first. Arya and Sansa looks at me. "Jon you're king now you should make North independence " Sansa said. "And why should I do that so you can get a crown and poor people of The North will starve or you don't care about The North at all" . She doesn't answer and just looks at Arya "I'm sorry for what Sansa did and I'm sorry we didn't try to know Daenerys but refused her from very beginning " Arya said with sad voice. Maybe she was really sorry but why it had to go this way at all. "Sansa will you bend the knee?" I ask her . She avoids my eyes "I will " she said with quiet voice. "Look me in the eyes when you answer" I was looking at her and she slowly turns her head to me "I will" . "Do you have anything you want to talk about anything else?" .
"Where's Tyrion?" Sansa asks. I know she told Tyrion and Tyrion told Varys but now it doesn't matter because we are married. "Tyrion is in the cell . No one can meet with him without the presence of The Queen or me and he will be punished for his betrayal after all the lords gather and bend the knee". Sansa looks around like she's in a dream. "Traitor" I hear Brienne said with quiet voice. I stand up and I look at her "I'm a traitor Ser Brienne?" I ask her. "You betrayed your own family " . Sansa and Arya looks at her . "I didn't betray anyone I just want the best for the woman I love " .
"Your aunt you mean you Targeryan were always disgusting " Brienne said with a smile in her face. "I don't care what the others think the only thing that matters is that she loves me and I love her". I turn to leave "find a room for them and keep them guarded day and night" I tell Grey Worm and he nods.

Arya
Jon left us and I feel horrible but in same time can't blame him. I look at Sansa furious because she can't keep her mouth shut. An unsullied soldier come to us "follow me " he said and we start following him. We get out of the room and follow him "when will we get our weapons back " Brienne asked. I didn't care that much about my weapons What I want right now is to show Jon that I care for him and maybe know Daenerys more . "Your weapons will be brought back only when you leave Kings Landing " he said with cold voice. He leads us to a door and he opens it . When I look inside I remember this room it was the room of my father when we were in Kings Landing. I turn to him "when can I talk with Jon?" I ask him . "You can talk with him only with his or the the queen permission " we get inside and he closes the door. I look around and see food in the table. At least they give us food and not let us starve. The food looked much better than the one in that old house. There was also water to drink . I see Sansa sit in the bed with her head looking at the ground. "You should not blame yourself lady Sansa you did nothing wrong " Brienne tells her . "She did she betrayed our brother trust " . Brienne looks at me "he's not your brother and you can see he sees himself as Targeryan now so you're the last Starks you should stay together if you want to survive". Brienne said but I knew she herself is not sure what to do.