Anger and Tears

Daenerys
I wake up and see that Jon is not with me . I get up and look out the window and I see Jon going to Rheagal. I'm so happy that he's finally trying to ride a dragon again. I should be with him. I put my clothes very fast and get out of the room. I almost run . I go outside and see Rheagal flying outside the city. I smile at that view and I start walking to Drogon. I reach Drogon and start climbing to ride before Jon lose out my sight. Drogon start flying and I always love this feeling of freedom that one flying can give you. I look around to see where Jon is and I see him in a field. I start flying there but then I notice there are some people there. I tell Drogon to fly faster and then notice are the Starks. Jon notice me and I see Sansa. I feel anger inside me but now is not the best time to do anything against them. I land close to Jon and somehow I can feel that Jon is angry as well. Drogon makes a huge roar which makes Sansa fall in the ground. Seeing her in terror gives me a sense of pride.

Jon/Dany
"Why are you so early?" I ask and look at Jon. "We came here to help Jon " Sansa said looking at me. "Save Jon as you can see Jon is save and happy and we send you a letter to come to Kings Landing and Bend the knee. So I assume you're here to bend the knee" I tell her with a smile on my face knowing Jon is with me. I see Sansa looking at Jon and then at Arya. "What you will do if I don't bend the knee? Burn the north that would show that you're a Tyrant" she said with a smirk on her face . "Tell me Sansa how is she a tyrant for wanting the seven kingdoms but Robert Baratheon wasn't when he ruled 7 Kingdoms for 18 years and when Greyjoy wanted independence Your house and House Baratheon crushed them for wanting the one thing you want now and Ned Stark took Theon Greyjoy as hostage away from his home" I said straight to her face and I could see  Dany smiling at me . Sansa doesn't say anything to that and just lowers her head.
Arya gets closer to Daenerys. "Sansa and I will bend the knee when the other lords come" .
"ARYA" Sansa yell but Arya gives her a death look and she shuts her mouth. "Very well you're welcome to come to Kings Landing and stay until the other lords come . They should be here within 4 days" Daenerys said and I nod.
"Let's go back my love " Daenerys said and I smile at her . Rheagal and Drogon start flying and we leave them there.

Arya
They went away finally and What did Jon meant by you let Rickon to die. I turn to Sansa and she looks at me angry. "Why did you said that I will never bend the Knee" She was furious but I was more. "What did he mean?" I ask her and I'm angry as hell. Sansa looks at me like not understanding "TELL ME WHAT DID HE MEAN BY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT KNIGHTS OF THE VALE" I scream at her for her to understand. "Tell me" I repeat but she doesn't answer and just lowers her head. How can she act like she can't hear me I get closer and slap her in the face as hard as I could "Did you really let Rickon Die?" I said and my eyes start filling with tears. She swallows "Ramsey captured him there was no way to save him" She said with cold voice. "So you just let him Die without even trying and why you didn't tell Jon then" . I ask her and I'm trying my hardest to not slice her throat like Littlefinger throat. "If I would tell him he would try to save Rickon and put in danger the whole battle " I can't believe her words she said with such a cold voice like she's talking for Cersei or Joffrey and not Rickon our brother. "What would happend if Jon would have died in battle tell me " she doesn't answer " TELL ME" I scream at her and pull out my dagger but Brienne steps in front of me. "I made an oath to protect you both Arya put down the dagger " I don't want to but I know that I should not do anything against Brienne is not her fault. I put down the dagger and just walks away.

Daenerys
We start flying away and I'm so proud for Jon . Now I know very well he won't leave my side not now not ever. The lords will come and they will bend the knee and if they don't we will bring them Fire and Blood. Me and Jon land in the same place . "Did you like riding Rheagal? I ask him with a smile in my face. He looks at me "I loved it and I'm sorry for what my cousins said" . I look surprised cousins he's not calling them sisters anymore "No need to apologize my love is not your fault what others say or do" . I go to him and kiss him in the lips "we should probably wait for your si... cousins in the throne room" I said and he nods in agreement.
We enter the throne room and I still haven't sit in it I mean except that time when Jon fucked me in it. That was really something special . "We should make a second throne for me and you will sit in this " he looks at me surprised "What you want me to sit in your lap the whole day I would love that but not in front of others" he laughs and I love when he laughs is just song for my ear , that and his dirty talk during love. "we will wait for them in council room then I don't want you to stay in your feet during our talk" he said and I accept. There were four unsullied soldiers at the door "Find 100 swords from the fallen Lannister soldiers and bring them in the throne room" They bow and two of them leaves.

Sansa
We are entering the city of Kings Landing we are still outside the walls but I can see everything is destroyed inside even the walls are destroyed in some parts. Some cockless soldiers come at us "we are The Stark Family we are here with the invitation of your queen " I said to one of the soldiers. "You should leave your weapons here if you want to enter orders of the queen " This is ridiculous they have dragons and yet still want us without weapons inside "I'm afraid we won't do that" Brienne said and I nod but Arya takes a step closer and just leaves her dagger. "Can I enter?" She asked and the cockless soldier nods . Arya just walks inside but she stops waiting for us. "Leave the weapons " I said and Brienne and the other soldiers leave their weapons. I walk inside and look at the city. I never liked this city except when I dreamed of silly dreams when I was little. The people here have been suffering for a long time and I still remember their attack after we send princess Myrcella to Dorne. People here always steale each other food and often we could see dead bodies laying around the streets and people would just walk like nothing is wrong. We reach near the stairs which leads to the castle. I see some people working in new houses and I see a huge Targeryan flag in the red keep. I'm angry this was not supposed to go this way. Me and Arya haven't said anything to each other since she pulled out her dagger. I felt afraid and if I'm I don't do anything she might support Jon more than me. We stand in the front of a door which leads you inside. Brienne opens it and we enter and I see these rooms Again.

Jon
I'm staying with Dany in council room. We are sitting near each other and Grey Worm and 10 unsullied are here to protect us . "Jon" she talks to me and I turn to her . "What is it my love?" I ask her and she keeps smiling.
"You were right" I don't understand for what . "About what?" I ask .
"About the witch not being a reliable source of information ".

Let me know in the comments what do you think about this chapter.