💊 5 💊

How are you all? I hope you all are doing great. I hope you will like this chapter. Please vote and comment to let me know what you think about this chapter. Have a happy reading....

Let's get started!!!!

Beam's POV:

I am feeling relieved now.

I tricked Forth but it's good that his wound is improving.

If his condition was not better then he would be in pain to do that exercise....

But as I hid my identity first that's why I didn't want to show up now.

That's not a big deal that I treat his wound....

Maybe or maybe not...

I don't know why I become worried about him...

I also skip my weekend activity because I went to check him up...

I went to his house and he was bleeding pretty good... that time...

But today when I told him that he is really manly...

I know that I somehow mean it...

It's true that we are different than each other... In various way...

Our physical appearance is sure different and our preference too...

He is like a leader who is true to his people...

He is an idol for his juniors. No one dares to raise their finger on him because if anyone does that his men will hunt him down...

He is gentle and kind to everyone but if someone misbehaves he become a Satan...

On the other hand, girls only worshipped me because I can make them feel good...

That's not a thing that you should be proud of...

He has a gummy smile which he shows sometimes that it can bewind anyone...

Girls always say that I am sexy, handsome, good... But I don't remember if any of them addressed me as hot or manly maybe...

But when someone will stand in front of Forth they will definitely feel his hotness in the air...

Like seriously... Whenever I pass him I can sense the heavy air around him...

Wait a minute!!! What was I thinking earlier!!? I was thinking about Forth being hot!! It was insane...

Forth has good physic ...

It would be good if he becomes an anatomy model for me...

It will be fun if I can use him to study the positions of human muscles...

I know that his body muscles are defined through his skin..

His naked upper body is something....