thirteen.

sorry for any mistakes.

Reina Armani Jackson.
Raj.. | July 9

Sitting here staring at your picture with a slight grin
Even though you hate me, I know you'll let me fuck again

"REINA!" I heard Nae yell.

"HUH?"

"Shut up, I'm watching tv."

I shook my head, and grabbed my weed, and my lil tray. I walked over to close my door, and turned my speaker up louder. I sat back in my bed, and got ready to roll up.

Music hit way better when you high, I be feeling every melody down to the beat.

Ain't I ain't never tell you lies, I'm too G for that
Them soul ties will leave you heartless ain't no keeping that

Since I was listening to Soul Ties by MajorNine, I stood up grabbing the remote to my lights. I turned on my LED lights, and switched them to purple. Its a whole vibe, and it gets me even higher sometimes.

"Them soul ties got you stuck again, and I ain't never been in love, but I swear to god I wanna love again." I sung along, and inhaled the smoke.

I grabbed my phone, and scrolled through my playlist, looking for songs to play next. I smiled seeing Fuck the World by Rod Wave.

Even though this nigga is a fucking crybaby, this is my shit.

"I think they mad that they can't stoooop me, yeahh oh," I blew smoke out, "You said you hate me, but you love to waaatch me."

This big nigga be speaking facts.

I sat there and bobbed my head to the music, as I continued smoking. Feeling every lyric being said, I leaned my head back against my headboard.

"Okay tell me what you want from me, you see I've been abused, okay tell me what you need from me, I'll see what I can dooo." I mockingly whined.

I put out my blunt, and started rolling another one.

"But I need space, time away, fly away.. from you, hear my G4 engine vroom, yeah." I said feeling every lyric.

Told 'em take me to the moon and drop me off, yeah (Nah, for real bitch, I'm telling you)

"You can take me to the moon and drop me ooooofffffff." I said wiping away fake tears and nodding my head.

I smiled, once the song died down, I played All In by Nba Youngboy.

"He fucking snapped on this bitch, no cap!" I clasped, before I finished rolling my wood.

Once I finished, I sparked it up and put my playlist on shuffle. I faced the blunt to myself and shortly after I was done, I went to sleep.

"This shit good as fuck Raj." Q said, eating the cheesecake jar.

"You high as fuck or it's really that good?" I chuckled, looking up at him.

"Both, but its really that good." He chuckled.

"Good, I think I might start selling them." I nodded, looking back at my iPad.

"Yo ass stay tryna sell some shit." He chuckled, sitting the jar down once he finished.

"Is that a bad thing?" I eyed him, while he was getting up.